Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

internal courtesy lights H3 2007

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2024, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Doc Olds
Welcome to HF. I moved your thread for you.

Sounds like a bad door switch. There are 5, all the same, held in place by one screw and not very expensive. When the interior lights are on is the "Doors" message displayed in the DIC? If so, buy one and try the driver door first, then End Gate/Back Door, just keep moving until you rule it out. You could try taking the switches apart looking for corrosion and cleaning with CRC Electronics Cleaner one at a time as well.
​​​​​​Hello and nice to meet you, no the screen doesn't give me the door open signal, but I cleaned every button on the doors and it doesn't seem to be the problem, I also disconnected the connector behind the small panel where the lights are adjusted and it doesn't happen Nothing

Old 01-25-2024, 01:17 PM
Super Moderator

Make sure to do the fix for clogged sunroof drains. Click here >>> Finally, a fix for clogged sunroof drain tubes

Old 01-25-2024, 01:23 PM

You asked:
"I ask you one more thing where can I find a card for the electrical system of my Hummer?"

I assume you are asking for an electrical diagram?
If so, I will have to let Doc Olds or someone else post it. I have one but I don't know how clear it will be in terms of reading it.

I have not had to use the CRC cleaner spray on the BCM yet. Others on the forum have very good experience with cleaning it.

I refer you to the extensive knowledge of other members about this.

Old 01-25-2024, 01:43 PM

[QUOTE=Golden Hurricane;406548] Hai chiesto:
"Ti chiedo ancora una cosa dove posso trovare la scheda dell'impianto elettrico del mio Hummer?"

Presumo che tu stia chiedendo uno schema elettrico?
Se è così, dovrò lasciare che Doc Olds o qualcun altro lo pubblichi. Ne ho uno ma non so quanto sarà chiaro in termini di lettura.

Non ho ancora dovuto usare lo spray detergente CRC sul BCM. Altri sul forum hanno un'ottima esperienza con la pulizia.

Ti rimando alla vasta conoscenza degli altri membri a riguardo.
[/QUOTE
]

Yes the ​​​​​​electrical diagram!! I will wait this!! Thanks

Old 01-25-2024, 10:17 PM

MorrisonAdv,

You can locate the entire H3 Manual at:
Schwartzy.com

Here is a link to the specific section you may need:
https://schwarttzy.com/h3-hummer/#h3-hummer-manual

I have used this source numerous times and it has always helped me!

Old 01-26-2024, 02:07 AM

[QUOTE=Golden Hurricane;406570]MorrisonAdv,

puoi trovare l'intero manuale H3 su:
Schwartzy.com

Ecco un collegamento alla sezione specifica di cui potresti aver bisogno:
https://schwarttzy.com/h3-hummer/#h3-hummer -manual

Ho utilizzato questo sorgente numerose volte e mi ha sempre aiutato![/QUOTE
]

​​​​​​I really don't know how to thank you, you are absolutely kind! I hope to reciprocate one day, thank you very much,I'm going to check soon to see if my mat is wet. If it's wet and I have the problem of the sunroof not draining the water, do I just need to remove it and apply the spray?

Old 01-26-2024, 07:56 AM

MorrisonAdv,

You wrote:. "I'm going to check soon to see if my mat is wet. If it's wet and I have the problem of the sunroof not draining the water, do I just need to remove it and apply the spray?"

If there is any sign that your carpet mats have been wet you should closely inspect the BCM located behind the plastic kickplate on the passenger side of the front seat area.
Using the CRC electronic cleaner spray should help with any related problems.
If you have any questions, there are several good postings here on the forum that clearly describe the process

Old 01-26-2024, 08:49 AM

[QUOTE=Golden Hurricane;406577]MorrisonAdv,

hai scritto:. " Tra poco vado a controllare se il mio tappetino è bagnato. Se è bagnato e ho il problema del tetto apribile che non scarica l'acqua, devo solo toglierlo e applicare lo spray?"

Se c'è qualche segno che i tappetini sono bagnati, dovresti ispezionare attentamente il BCM situato dietro il batticalcagno in plastica sul lato passeggero dell'area del sedile anteriore.
L'uso dello spray detergente per dispositivi elettronici CRC dovrebbe aiutare a risolvere eventuali problemi correlati.
Se hai domande, ci sono molti buoni post qui sul forum che descrivono chiaramente il processo
[/QUOTE
]
Spoiler

Old 01-26-2024, 09:20 AM

[QUOTE=MorrisonAdv;406581][QUOTE=Golden Hurricane;406577]MorrisonAdv,

hai scritto:. " Tra poco vado a controllare se il mio tappetino è bagnato. Se è bagnato e ho il problema del tetto apribile che non scarica l'acqua, devo solo toglierlo e applicare lo spray?"

Se c'è qualche segno che i tappetini sono bagnati, dovresti ispezionare attentamente il BCM situato dietro il batticalcagno in plastica sul lato passeggero dell'area del sedile anteriore.
L'uso dello spray detergente per dispositivi elettronici CRC dovrebbe aiutare a risolvere eventuali problemi correlati.
Se hai domande, ci sono molti buoni post qui sul forum che descrivono chiaramente il processo
[/QUOTE
]
Spoiler

[/QUOTE
]
​​​​​​ho appena controllato, il tappetino non è bagnato anche se non piove da 4 giorni, ma non c'è segno di acqua, ho aperto il blocco di plastica lato passeggero, è giusto quello che ho smontato? Vi lascio due foto qua sotto, ovviamente per il momento non ho toccato niente e non sembra bagnato.

Old 01-26-2024, 09:20 AM

MirrisonAdv
Notice the rust stains on the metal "tabs" in the right side of photo #1...this indicates the presence of water or heavy moisture in the BCM.
Hope this helps you!
Italy is a beautiful country with fabulous people! I worked for Robuschi which is headquartered in Parma, Italy. When I was in Parma, the workers politely informed me that Parma is where Parmesan cheese was first made! Fantastic people! Ciao...

Quick Reply: internal courtesy lights H3 2007