Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

Hummer Electrical Issues

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2023, 01:18 PM
Default Hummer Electrical Issues

Hey all,

been having electrical problems, the driver side window button panel and mirror thumb shifter arent working while the rest of the car's window buttons like the passenger or backseat ones do. Also the heating and AC isnt working. I already changed out the control unit for the AC, the Driver side control unit for the windows and the AC blower motor, as well as a few fuses that might have something to do with it. None of that worked and Ive been looking for the wiring diagram for the radio and window controls to see if its on the same circuit as the heating and maybe its the body control module which I havent replaced yet. Any ideas on what could be causing the problems, again the driver side locks and window buttons have been going on and off for months and now they just dont work at all. The built in lights on the control module for that door are bright until i press the button to lower the window and then they dim to barely visible.
Thanks

Old 12-04-2023, 12:55 PM
Super Moderator

Year, model, miles should be included in every tech question. When you ley us know what you are asking questions about, I will move it for you to the vehicle section where tech questions belong.

I can guess H3, but got no idea.