Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

HOW TO : INSTALL AFTERMARKET RADIO (pioneer appradio 3)

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2019, 02:46 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Hummerh3famman
I u derstood everything except where I can get power for my after market Pioneer 2 Din radio. I have every thing hooked up perfectly ,but cannot find a spot to plug my power from. Also I will be adding a backup camera so how do I get that working doesnt it have to be wired to a reverse somewhere?? Please help.
Originally Posted by wongsol
METRA GMOS-04 WIRING HARNESS is crazy expensive ($100 Canadian). My head unit is toast. It was also draining my battery with the amperage from the memory.

I would like to find a cheap alternative for the stock 6CD changer with Monsoon amp/sub woofer.

Also, there is a 12 pin adapter in the rear of the stock head unit...is that for On-Star or XM? If so, I don't think I need or want that.

Any help or advise is appreciated.
I would suggest both of you guys LOOK how old the last post in a thread is BEFORE you dig up OLD Threads again. This one is FIVE YEARS OLD. Thank you in advance.

READ: Old Threads/'Necro-Bumping'