Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

Exhaust Manifold/Catalytic Converter Replacement Advice

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2022, 03:02 PM

Back in Miami H3 3.5L. I am not mechanically inclined and do not have a place to work on the H3. I strip nuts, snap bolts, and burn out computer modules. I leave it to my Master Mechanic. However, this mechanic took off the wheel and the fender liner. When in there with a torch and his tools. He got is it off, install a new one, engine light off. I appreciate all your feedback.

Old 03-24-2022, 07:46 PM
Default Hummer h3 urban rescue vehicle

Hello all. The Hummer is coming along nicely. We have have bonded very well.

The Hummer is destined to become my family's "Bug-Out" vehicle. The project is to convert the Hummer into an " Urban Rescue Emergency Vehicle" in the event of a men made or natural disaster.
As you know Florida is a flat state. Lead time to safely evacute Miami is needed. However, all major highways and roads are going to be grid locked. I foresee getting off the highway aand hitting the swells, grassy areas, climb underneath expressway enclosed closed areas, cutting through alleys, etc.
I'm seeking ideas and advise on tires for both on and off road. Suspension upgrades if needed. Engine parts, fix flats, etc.
In closing, my concept is to have the Hummer prepared ready to perform in an urban setting, and get my family out of harms ways.
Thank you in advance for your time and interest in this matter.
Semper Fi!

Old 03-24-2022, 07:49 PM
Default Hummer h3 urban rescue vehicle

Hello all. The Hummer is coming along nicely. We have have bonded very well.

The Hummer is destined to become my family's "Bug-Out" vehicle. The project is to convert the Hummer into an " Urban Rescue Emergency Vehicle" in the event of a men made or natural disaster.
As you know Florida is a flat state. Lead time to safely evacute Miami is needed. However, all major highways and roads are going to be grid locked. I foresee getting off the highway aand hitting the swells, grassy areas, climb underneath expressway enclosed closed areas, cutting through alleys, etc.
I'm seeking ideas and advise on tires for both on and off road. Suspension upgrades if needed. Engine parts, fix flats, etc.
In closing, my concept is to have the Hummer prepared ready to perform in an urban setting, and get my family out of harms ways.
Thank you in advance for your time and interest in this matter.
Semper Fi!