Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

Size light bar on brush grill?

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2023, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by BOHICA
I've used the winch more than once, and I have the air ride and have used the 2" lift on that a few times when caught up, but I'm in flat swamp terrain, so no rock crawling to be had and it handles deep mud puddles quite well as is. I take the running boards off when I go wheeling.
I use to go the Rousch Creek park in Penna. Did mostly mud and small rocks and some neat trails. I also used the 2" lift from the Air Ride in the rear. Works good in 4 wheel low lock with the rear diff locked up. No problems. When I used the rear lift I always washed the bags off at full height when I got home. If you get sand or dirt in there, it can cut the bags up when deflated to normal ride height. I keep my Bags washed in the winter when the roads get salted and sandy.

I use a Touch less car was that blasts the under chassis when you drive in. My 2 has never been to a hand wash joint or flying brush wash joint. It is always hand washed by me in the summer and the touchless in the winter.