Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

Size light bar on brush grill?

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2023, 06:13 PM
Default Size light bar on brush grill?

Hi,
How many inches may my light bar be, to fit in the open space of the brush grill?
See the attached photo please.

Thank you for your help!

Old 11-14-2023, 11:26 AM

You are not making any sense.

Measure the grill opening. Then……You need to ask the light bar vendor how long their light bar is.

Old 11-14-2023, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Lefti
Hi,
How many inches may my light bar be, to fit in the open space of the brush grill?
See the attached photo please.

Thank you for your help!

"Warn" Makes a Light bar that fits in the Factory Brush guard ..this is my 2009 H2.

Old 11-14-2023, 03:57 PM

I have the same brush guard and installed this 32" one. I made brackets to hold it but the size was perfect.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/13462513124...V1D7dVFllVB9MQ

Old 11-14-2023, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by BOHICA
I have the same brush guard and installed this 32" one. I made brackets to hold it but the size was perfect.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/13462513124...V1D7dVFllVB9MQ
I was never into Roof mounted OFF Road Lights. The PIAA"S that are on the Font Light up very far and you can adjust them left to right, plus you can turn on two or 4. Each PIAA is 60 Watts X 4 plus the Stock High Beams. That's 356 Watts . Your LED's drain much much less then that. But these PIAA's are bright.

Old 11-14-2023, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Mark R
I was never into Roof mounted OFF Road Lights. The PIAA"S that are on the Font Light up very far and you can adjust them left to right, plus you can turn on two or 4. Each PIAA is 60 Watts X 4 plus the Stock High Beams. That's 356 Watts . Your LED's drain much much less then that. But these PIAA's are bright.
Yep agree, I use the brush guard light bar and roof lights for flood broadcast and I have HID on the bumper for throw distance.

Old 11-14-2023, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by BOHICA
Yep agree, I use the brush guard light bar and roof lights for flood broadcast and I have HID on the bumper for throw distance.

Sweet .. Nice Rig..Yep in your case with your set up it doesn't hurt to broadcast with Roofies ..The SID's are blaster's.. they throw nice. I like you Bumper set up also and the Warn 15K winch. I stopped off roading about 8 years ago. If I didn't I would have spent money on the whole 9 yards of offroad goodies from top to bottom and front to rear.

The way I figure it.. I saved myself about 20 K..LMAO.

Old 11-14-2023, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Mark R
Sweet .. Nice Rig..Yep in your case with your set up it doesn't hurt to broadcast with Roofies ..The SID's are blaster's.. they throw nice. I like you Bumper set up also and the Warn 15K winch. I stopped off roading about 8 years ago. If I didn't I would have spent money on the whole 9 yards of offroad goodies from top to bottom and front to rear.

The way I figure it.. I saved myself about 20 K..LMAO.
Thanks, yes anything Warn is $$$.
I lucked out and came across the winches at an auction and got them pretty cheap. I built the bumper to fit the winch, lol. Finished the roof rack last year. We do a handful of off-road boondocking every year.

Old 11-15-2023, 05:25 PM

That really is a Nice Off road rig.. It doesn't look like it's lifted or you have bigger tires on? Plus how do you dela with those lower steps when you get to rock-en on rocks...? There not sliders.....

Old 11-15-2023, 07:39 PM

I've used the winch more than once, and I have the air ride and have used the 2" lift on that a few times when caught up, but I'm in flat swamp terrain, so no rock crawling to be had and it handles deep mud puddles quite well as is. I take the running boards off when I go wheeling.

Quick Reply: Size light bar on brush grill?