Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

My 2007 h2

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2019, 06:52 PM

Harness claims to work with cooling fan assemblies from 2005 to 2013. I think I will be ok because I ordered for a 2009. Problem is I think the 7/9 blade is for the tow package and even the shroud is way more money from GM than the 5/7. That’s why I jumped at the 106 price. Now they need to get me what I bought. I’m really excited about my fans and I think it’s going to be a big improvement for my daily driving, if I ever get to drive it daily. Hahaha. I’m really wanting to do the cam swap at the same time because I will have it tore down pretty good.

Old 07-20-2019, 09:08 PM

Made in usa? Wherever that is
As I was buying stuff for my transmission I bought this switch and my plan is to install it between the positive or negative wires to my fuel pump and mount it in a place towards the rear that would be hard to find. I had one from the previous owner on my f350 and it worked great and it saved it at least 2 times from being stolen. It would crank until the batteries went dead but it’s going nowhere! Anyone else done that here? I have insurance but I’m not getting back from them what I have put in

Old 07-20-2019, 09:38 PM

I've got the engine out of my 08 right now for a cam, heads, converter and S/S long tube headers with true duals upgrade,

Just went out to the shop to look at my fans and they are the 7/9 combo,

Neal

Old 07-20-2019, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by legerwn
I've got the engine out of my 08 right now for a cam, heads, converter and S/S long tube headers with true duals upgrade,

Neal
Can you send them to me? Hahaha. You have anyway to confirm that you have the enhanced tow package? I think only the vehicles equipped with tow package got the 7/9 assembly. I looked for 2008 Hummer fans and I got 7/7 5/7 7/9. That was one of the reasons I chose a used factory assembly over a new.

Old 07-20-2019, 09:57 PM

I'll look the RPO code up and see if I can verify what the tow options are on mine

Neal

Old 07-20-2019, 10:06 PM

I'll look the RPO code up and see if I can verify what the tow options are on mine

Neal
Thanks Neal, I think it might be helpful. Maybe if LKQ can’t pull it off I can get a refund and get the TYC assembly that I was eyeballing before I got this deal. Mixman said it was good stuff and that’s good enough for me!

Old 07-20-2019, 10:12 PM

Yes I've heard the TYC parts are good quality,

I'm partial to the OEM stuff if I can make it work,

Neal

Old 07-20-2019, 10:45 PM

Neal
You have good stuff going on and you don’t have a thread? I think in the current condition of the Brand that cam swap and other stuff is worthy. What cam you using? I’m looking at a BTR stage 2 V2 because I have a sniffer test here ever since the California rejects and retards came to The Great State Of Nevada to make it as miserable as the occupied state the I left.

Old 07-20-2019, 10:58 PM

Neal what headers are you using? Cats no cats? I seen some really cheap headers that is really tempting but I have to have cats. I think it was speed engineering and I think it’s the best bang for the buck,

Old 07-21-2019, 08:34 AM

Sorry, I step out before seeing your last couple posts,

I do have a thread on my upgrades, its been a little while since I posted to it. Right after starting my upgrades we started working every night for the last 3 months so it slowed me way down.

Work is getting back to normal so I should start back on the H2

Quick Reply: My 2007 h2