PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wrangler vs the HX

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 07:57 AM
Default Wrangler vs the HX

Wow this Jeep Killer sure is cool! Time to think about dumping your Jeep IK!!

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2008/...pt//index.html

Old 01-13-2008, 08:28 AM
Default RE: Wrangler vs the HX

IMPRESSIVE

Old 01-13-2008, 08:40 AM

Imagine this with the Alpha V8 engine!!!

Old 01-13-2008, 08:40 AM

I'm buying it!

Old 01-13-2008, 10:36 AM
Super Moderator

If I get one I need to come back here as JeepKiller to haunt Impy...

Old 01-13-2008, 11:24 AM
Super Moderator

I thought you already haunted impy?

Old 01-13-2008, 12:18 PM

Why does it always have to come down to "Killing the Jeep"? If you really want to kill something kill those nasty YoyTota's and the stinking jap tires flooding the market. I have a 79 CJ which I love as much as my H3 but they're two different animals. I can't take the doors off my H3, fold the windshield down or go half the places my 2,000 pound CJ will go. The H3 has it's own place in the sun as you well know without trying to put the Jeep brand to bed.

Old 01-13-2008, 12:23 PM

ORIGINAL: RealJeep

Why does it always have to come down to "Killing the Jeep"? If you really want to kill something kill those nasty YoyTota's and the stinking jap tires flooding the market. I have a 79 CJ which I love as much as my H3 but they're two different animals. I can't take the doors off my H3, fold the windshield down or go half the places my 2,000 pound CJ will go. The H3 has it's own place in the sun as you well know without trying to put the Jeep brand to bed.
It's a game we play Dude. Chevy vs Ford and Jeep vs Hummer, etc. Jeep was first and the rest want to be King of the mountain. The HX might do it.

Old 01-13-2008, 12:29 PM

I know... Jeep and AM General are cousins and theHummer H3 is a shirt-tail kin to Jeep and AM General. GM even made some medium duty trucks tor the Army so that continues to blur the lineage. It's kind of like a West Virginia family tree!

I still say, damn the Toyota FJ, it's the H3's major competitor.

BTW...I'm not a big fan of the Wrangler hence the RealJeep moniker. Real Jeeps have Cast Iron Transfer cases!

Old 01-13-2008, 12:31 PM
Super Moderator

I don't hate the jeep.... I hate 90% of the owners... I had a friend that had a 4 banger wrangler... with bone stock nothing... that thing could hardly get out of it's own way... this clwon used to talk so much **** that I just wanted to kill him.... "I'll wheel cricles around that stupid bronco of yours and then tow it home"

Stuff like that...

Now he has a newer one (05)... and has 31's... and it looks like it would be something... but it will never go offroad... and it has about 10 lights... and the only two that are hooked up are the ones that came from the factory.

Some of my best friends drive/drove CJ's... I see them out in the pines... the difference is people like you, ReelJeep,wheel your ride... most of the people I know only just talk about how it will out do mine... and yet I never see them dirty.

Quick Reply: Wrangler vs the HX