PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WOW, I got them...35's, Holy Cow! What a Difference..!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 11:24 AM
Default WOW, I got them...35's, Holy Cow! What a Difference..!!

I did it, I made the plunge. As I said in my post previously about how to get 35's after having the H3 for a week, and breaking the news to my wife.... Well... I didn't really tell her I was doing it. She called me a few times while I was at the tire dealer waiting for them to be put on. I figured, hell... I just drive home and see if she notices. Now remember, my wife drives the Mini Van, so she's not all up on the 4x4 stuff. So I wanted to see if she actually would notice. Well, sure enough, she was outside with my 2 boys playing in the yard when I drove up, and all I could see were her big eyes staring at my wheels as I drove into the driveway. I knew I was busted. She says, "What the heck did you do.." knowing that I dropped a chunck of change for the new tires. I explained to her my dream of finally owning something I have always wanted and this was the icing on the cake.Then I threw in, "We'll buy yousome new outfits and shoes and stuff as an exchange."She was cool with it and really did like them, and she even got frisky when we went to bed that night. Thought I'd be in the doghouse for a while. So, my 2 year old thought it was cool to stand next to the new tires, he keeps telling me he likes my new Hummer. Sounds pretty cool coming from your 2 year old. I got him hooked already...

Old 04-26-2007, 11:37 AM
Default RE: WOW, I got them...35's, Holy Cow! What a Difference..!!

Congrats and looks nice! SEEEEEE, we women arent that tough on you boys! Funny thing is some of the things hubby thinks I might get upset over...I just shake my head and ask WHYYY would you think that would upset me?? But I also have a good man who gives me pretty much anything I want, takes good care of me, treats me well (ok except for an occasional outburst of typical male (_(_)holism ) - so most anything he'd want, I'd not begrudge him...besides he works hard for his money so if he wants it - within reason - he can have it! Cute kid too!

Old 04-26-2007, 12:31 PM

i didn't get that response from my wife when i got new tires but damn, it was quite a weekend when i bought her a harley for her birthday . . . .[sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 04-26-2007, 01:41 PM

Congrats, they look good!

Old 04-26-2007, 01:43 PM

Shorty, buy me a Harley for my BD in Oct and I'll give you quite a weekend too!
(dang did I just say that? Ooopsss that just slipped out )

Old 04-26-2007, 08:18 PM

Looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya got a cool wife