PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

35's and feeling good.. WOW what a difference..

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 11:47 AM
Default 35's and feeling good.. WOW what a difference..

Well, I did it. I made the plunge. 35's and what a difference. I was trying to think of a way to break it to my wife that I wanted 35's after only owning the H3 for a week. Well, I figured I'd just get them on and see if she noticed. Keep in my that she drives a mini van and isn't up on the whole 4x4 stuff. So, as soon as I drove home, she was outside with our 2 boys and her eyes were just fixed on the tires as I drove into the driveway. I knew I was busted. She says..."What did you do !!??" and I tried to explain as best I could, that this is really what the H3 was meant to look like.. handling is better... safety.... etc., etc.,.. .then I said how about we just buy you some new outfits and some new shoes and call it a day. She then was cool with it. Actually she really like the look and was glad I was happy. My 2 year old loved it and thought it was cool to have a tire as big as he was, he keeps telling my that he likes Daddy's new Hummer. Sound so cute coming from a 2 year old. Well, now I'm ridin' high and feeling good...
What's next... .hood handles??

Old 04-26-2007, 11:51 AM
Default RE: 35's and feeling good.. WOW what a difference..

Uhhh why do I feel like I've been here before?? LOL

"Congrats and looks nice! SEEEEEE, we women arent that tough on you boys! Funny thing is some of the things hubby thinks I might get upset over...I just shake my head and ask WHYYY would you think that would upset me?? But I also have a good man who gives me pretty much anything I want, takes good care of me, treats me well (ok except for an occasional outburst of typical male (_(_)holism ) - so most anything he'd want, I'd not begrudge him...besides he works hard for his money so if he wants it - within reason - he can have it! Cute kid too!"

Old 04-26-2007, 12:31 PM

that looks sweet
congrats

Old 04-26-2007, 01:14 PM

Thanks... I still can't believe the difference a tire makes.

Anyone have any concerns about the ride aftera little torsion bar adjustment? I did 2 1/4 turns on passenger side and 3 1/4 turn on the drivers side to make it even on both. Ride seems a little more bouncy, is it the tires or adjustment and anyone have regrets to cranking up the torsion bars..??

Old 04-26-2007, 09:03 PM

Is this the same as...............................Didn't I see...................What's going on[8D]

Old 04-26-2007, 09:14 PM

ORIGINAL: blackstangs281

Is this the same as...............................Didn't I see...................What's going on[8D]
you're thinking of the post where LawWyfe offered to show me a good time if were to buy her a harley. actually, i've been thinking about that allllllllll day long . . . . .[sm=jawdrop.gif]

Old 04-26-2007, 09:49 PM

She did say what kind of Harley....................Got a lot of them little models at walmart

Old 04-26-2007, 10:06 PM

ORIGINAL: blackstangs281

She did say what kind of Harley....................Got a lot of them little models at walmart
even for what i'm sure would be a rewarding weekend, that's a bit far. maybe if i ever travel to the east coast i'll swing by a walmart. . . . .

Old 05-08-2007, 03:45 PM

Looks great stlH3. Any other mods part from the torsion bar adjustment? What kind of tires are they and have you noticed the tires rubbing on full turns?

Thanks