PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

wow...this DEALER SUCKS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2006, 12:14 AM
Default RE: wow...this DEALER SUCKS!!!

ORIGINAL: Linus Gump

What, oh what, did they use a whole quart of lube on? I doubt there is a whole quart of lube in all of the serviceable parts on the vehicle. I hope they gave you the left overs, since you paid for it. Also, solvent should fall under shop supplies, which should fall under the hourly rate of performing work. In other words, rags, solvent, and other misc. one time use supplies used by the mechanic to perform the job should be figured into the hourly rate, which looks like the part where they charged you for labor to actually change the oil, check the fluids and tire pressure. I wonder what the price would be if you just asked them to change the oil, and nothing else.
If I were you, I would chalk it up as a learning experience and not go back to that STEALership unless you absolutely have to.

LMAO...I thought the same thing about the quart of lube when I saw it...don't know what they lubed but it better be lubed enough for a few years I agree with the rest you say as well, I will definately chalk it up and never go back there...unless it's gonna be a long repair...the other hummer dealer near me doesn't give caddie's as laoners

Old 11-19-2006, 12:15 AM
Default RE: wow...this DEALER SUCKS!!!

ORIGINAL: Dennis

ORIGINAL: importkiller

ORIGINAL: Dennis

No..I was talking about his two year old
Actually the pediatrician did a height evaluation with x-rays and said that my son will be 6'8"-6'10" tall when fully grown, 95% accurate....When he grows up I don't want him havin any bad memories of me clockin him
OMG!!..I wasn't talking about smacking the kid around...Bust in the mouth, get it? BUST, as in BOOB!! like while breast feeding?

Geez louise...

damn I got it now, either I'm takin to many percoset to catch on or that was a stretch