PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

why you should consider wheeling your hummer

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2007, 10:13 AM
Default RE: why you should consider wheeling your hummer

Sorry Jeremey, that was not at all my intention ... What I ment by it was ... If you're so jealous of what I have, set out and get it yourself instead of wasting away your time pizzin' and moaning about it like that donkey is ...

I'm sorry but I've had to build my life twice .. once after I dropped out of highschool and moved out just before I was 16 .. and the second time after I moved to the states .. and I'll be fricken damned if I'm gunna be sitting here getting accused of being the very thing I dispise!

Old 06-16-2007, 02:49 PM

See Mikey..I ain't just me.

Old 06-16-2007, 04:46 PM
Super Moderator

I love mine.... I love having mine dirty especially in this area where everyone has a shiny pavement princess (sorry bob).... I only dislike jeeps because every assclown that can afford a $400 lift thinks they have something that can tackle the Rubicon... idiots like that are why I see those awful 4 door jeeps on the road.... me thinks ****** is rolling in the grave. I like people that wheel whatever they have... be it new or homebuilt. There are some good old boys around here that wheel with 52" tractor tires and they have a special place in there club for a guy I work with that takes his Samari right behind them...

Old 06-16-2007, 08:17 PM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

Sorry Jeremey, that was not at all my intention ... What I ment by it was ... If you're so jealous of what I have, set out and get it yourself instead of wasting away your time pizzin' and moaning about it like that donkey is ...

I'm sorry but I've had to build my life twice .. once after I dropped out of highschool and moved out just before I was 16 .. and the second time after I moved to the states .. and I'll be fricken damned if I'm gunna be sitting here getting accused of being the very thing I dispise!
I knew it, you have a jet!!!!

Old 06-17-2007, 01:07 AM

I know what you meant.. lol.. I'm just a poor county employee that spent more than I should have.. lol (but I wanted to be able to hang out with you rick fkers.. lol)

Old 06-17-2007, 03:07 AM

ORIGINAL: Muddydawg75

I love mine.... I love having mine dirty especially in this area where everyone has a shiny pavement princess (sorry bob).... I only dislike jeeps because every assclown that can afford a $400 lift thinks they have something that can tackle the Rubicon... idiots like that are why I see those awful 4 door jeeps on the road.... me thinks ****** is rolling in the grave. I like people that wheel whatever they have... be it new or homebuilt. There are some good old boys around here that wheel with 52" tractor tires and they have a special place in there club for a guy I work with that takes his Samari right behind them...
NP, But there is ONLY ONE PAVEMENT PRINCESS!!!!Name:  worship_H2.gif
Views: 22
Size:  41.9 KB

Old 06-17-2007, 09:29 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: HummBob

NP, But there is ONLY ONE PAVEMENT PRINCESS!!!!
HAHA.... sounds jeepish to me....

Old 06-17-2007, 02:34 PM

ORIGINAL: jdrew

I know what you meant.. lol.. I'm just a poor county employee that spent more than I should have.. lol (but I wanted to be able to hang out with you rick fkers.. lol)
Is this where I offer free poker lessons for a 10% cut of your initial 2 year profits??? LOL!!!!! Maybe I won't be the only one having to visit HR and get accussed of having gambling problems, long story, LMAO!!!!!!

In all honesty, I hear ya .. been there and done that too but it was an overly large apartment :/ Ended up owing everyone and their brother a bunch ofka-ching, including the IRS .. an even longer story lol ...

Old 06-17-2007, 02:36 PM

ORIGINAL: ghoticov

I knew it, you have a jet!!!!
The closest I'll ever come to that is takin a lighter to my azz the day after a large meal at my fav Mexican joint ... I do fly though and have considered buying something older and used .. somehow I instead ended up with a house .. damnit she always wins LOL!

Old 06-17-2007, 06:54 PM

I have my h3 for myself and not to impress any one! your right I dont care what any one thinks - I love the truck !!! Some people have a perception if you have an h2 or h3.. If they did the home work the h3 full loaded is less than other suvs.. also the gas is better some think not but ......

my insurance is even less,,,,,, I really want to off wheel mine its leased and i just dont want to ruin it and get into big $$$ when turn in time.... but if any knows in ny where I can -- Please let me know!!!!

Quick Reply: why you should consider wheeling your hummer