PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

why hummer is so expensive in France compared to the U.s. of A ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 04:28 PM
Default RE: why hummer is so expensive in France compared to the U.s. of A ?

Dennis

We want to see pics of your Hummer! Three of us asked to see them on another thread.... Now that we have seen pics of your Ford show us your Hummer!

[sm=joke.gif] Just kidding about the ford....I really like the color of your Jag

Old 10-04-2006, 05:57 PM

Actually, I have posted the pictures of my HUMMER several moons ago...So I will do so again at risk of boring some of the veteran members.

Before the Bling

After the Bling

My service technician

Old 10-04-2006, 06:30 PM

Thanks Dennis!!

[sm=thanx.gif]

There are so many of us new guys here that hadn't seen your truck.... Looks great. I really like the tow hooks and the chrome letters in the front bumper!

[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 10-04-2006, 06:45 PM

A little off subject but I couldn't help but notice your lawn...up here in the midwest with all the lakes and stuff, we discovered this thing for grass. We call it water...it comes out of these little things...I think they are called sprinklers. its pretty cool really you should check it out

hehe..jk...nice ride though. i like the plate! Very bling.

Old 10-04-2006, 06:47 PM

Dennis, very nice! I was thinking of buying a set of those chrome running light bezels but on my H3, the lights are not centered in the bumper. How do they attach to the lens or do they just set in the bumper? I am assuming that they stay in place with 3M tape.

Old 10-04-2006, 07:10 PM

ORIGINAL: Ghostrider

A little off subject but I couldn't help but notice your lawn...up here in the midwest with all the lakes and stuff, we discovered this thing for grass. We call it water...it comes out of these little things...I think they are called sprinklers. its pretty cool really you should check it out

hehe..jk...nice ride though. i like the plate! Very bling.
Ghostrider....

His lawn is green in the first pic. If you notice the other pics there are not leaves on the trees...maybe they were taken during the winter!

Old 10-04-2006, 07:12 PM

Dennis -

Is that your neighbors Red H2 SUT? Does he take his off road?

Old 10-04-2006, 07:23 PM

Very Nice Dennis!!!!

Thanks for the pics!!![sm=bling.gif]

Old 10-04-2006, 09:23 PM

Thanks Guys...I am surprised at the compliments, Mucho appreciated...But I stopped at this point not to become gawdy...Should have posted sooner again.

The lawn..We have bermuda grass that goes dormant in the winter only theing that grows well in our hot dry summers..Most these pictures were taken in January...The first picture was the one I test driven in the fall of 05, not really mine, but was the drive that hooked me, anyways, so the grass was still green then..

The neighbor across the way has his SUT blinged to the max...When he comes home at night, it's like a freaking airliner landing with all the lights...And no..including his Viper and AMG Mercedes..he keeps them solely on the asphalt..

Old 10-04-2006, 09:42 PM

we need a warning on this thread, i didn't have my sunglasses on and got 3rd degree burns on my retinas from all that shiny sheeeee - it . . . . . .[8D]

Quick Reply: why hummer is so expensive in France compared to the U.s. of A ?