PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Why do FJ owners hate us so?

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 12:06 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Why do FJ owners hate us so?

and to be honest there is Hummer hatred among the Hummer owners... the next time someone tells me my H2 isn't a real Hummer I'm gonna put my foot up their ***... of course it is a real Hummer, my grill says so... What... you mean because it wasn't the first one out??

Does that mean that my E-250 SD isn't a real Ford just because it isn't a Model T??

****ing retards...

Old 01-26-2008, 03:49 PM

ORIGINAL: Muddydawg75

and to be honest there is Hummer hatred among the Hummer owners... the next time someone tells me my H2 isn't a real Hummer I'm gonna put my foot up their ***... of course it is a real Hummer, my grill says so... What... you mean because it wasn't the first one out??

Does that mean that my E-250 SD isn't a real Ford just because it isn't a Model T??

****ing retards...
I actually had a guy in an H2the other dayask me why did I bother if I couldn't afford an H2, kind of stalled me out for a minute. I just told him that I bought the H3 because while the H2 is nice, I actually LIKE the H3 better and that I have 2 of them. He just gave me a crappy look and walked away.
[sm=WTFsgign.gif]

THINK PINK WHEN YOU VOTE FOR ROTM[sm=smiley20.gif]
https://www.hummerforums.com/m_12142..._1/key_/tm.htm

Old 01-26-2008, 06:57 PM
Super Moderator

Snobbery even within the fraternity. LOL I've had all three and I think they are all great vehicles. Love the 1s but the the 3 is a blast to drive. Muddy is right, they all say Hummer on the grill.

Old 01-26-2008, 07:00 PM

How funny, FJ owners say the same thing about Hummer owners!!

Old 01-26-2008, 08:39 PM

I know Shellback, and JEEP's. Guys at work have their JEEP's and there isn't anything that can touch just because it says JEEP on it according to themOne of them has a Cherokee and the other has a Wrangler 4.0 X. It's just like the Harley's and Crotch Rockets. It doesn't matter, everybody just wants to believe that they own the best.

And I do

Old 01-26-2008, 11:29 PM

ORIGINAL: rhill20

ORIGINAL: Muddydawg75

****ing retards...
I actually had a guy in an H2the other dayask me why did I bother if I couldn't afford an H2, kind of stalled me out for a minute. I just told him that I bought the H3 because while the H2 is nice, I actually LIKE the H3 better and that I have 2 of them. He just gave me a crappy look and walked away.
[sm=WTFsgign.gif]

To me it's just hilarious when I pull up next to an H2 or SUT and they're like WTF?! Why is that H3 bigger than ours?! - kidding LOL! I really don't give a **** what you drive it's how you drive it.

Old 01-27-2008, 03:08 AM

ORIGINAL: FrankW438

I think that Hummer owners in general are somtimes perceived as arrogant, rich a$$holes who don't give a damn about the environment.
Yeah........SO!!!!!!!

Old 01-27-2008, 04:22 AM

I haven't experienced any of this hate stuff yet because I haven't been home in awhile and I hope for there sake I don't. Because I will confront them and explain to them in no shorts terms of there consequence to there stupidity and ignorence to there retarded actions. This is all as a result of the "Political Correctness" crap and media harrasment we are bombarded with on a daily basis. It just shows how stupid things are getting in this country. I do know this if any of these actions affect my family they will regret it otherwise they can live in there own Fallacy world and ignore reality.

Old 01-27-2008, 07:21 AM

ORIGINAL: Doc Olds

Jap crap.Yota has imported special chemicals in the interior plastic that mimick new car smell and begin to deteriorate the outer layer of brain cells of those that drive them causing them to selfishly hate americana and all american made products, eventually turning into addicted repeat jap crap buyers, in order to control the globe with zombies so created.

Also leads to ************.
That's funny Doc but maybe it's true!!!

P.S. nothing wrong with playing with your tool

Old 01-27-2008, 08:09 AM

They hate us becuase they realize that they bought the wrong truck.

Quick Reply: Why do FJ owners hate us so?