PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Why do FJ owners hate us so?

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 08:23 AM
Default RE: Why do FJ owners hate us so?

Maybe I've been lucky or just blind to it all (especially since everyone has tinted windows around here) but I haven't seen any animosity from any FJ (or Prius owner). I like checking out everyone's rigs to see what they've done to set up for offroading - Hummer, FJ, Jeep, etc. I checked out the FJ but just couldn't handle what I thought was a cheesy interior. I did like the lower price.

Old 01-26-2008, 09:15 AM

Same here, I haven't really seen any Hummer bashing, I've got two neighbors that have Fj's, I've been trying to get them to come off road but doesn't look like it's going to happen.
The only thing thatI think sawand I'm not sure,I was driving by a 4 door Rubi and the women drivinggave me the loser sign

Old 01-26-2008, 09:38 AM

I think that Hummer owners in general are somtimes perceived as arrogant, rich a$$holes who don't give a damn about the environment.

And Prius owners are small-minded, tree-hugging morons with an inferiority complex.

Just stereotypes.

-- Frank

Old 01-26-2008, 09:45 AM
Super Moderator

Jap crap.Yota has imported special chemicals in the interior plastic that mimick new car smell and begin to deteriorate the outer layer of brain cells of those that drive them causing them to selfishly hate americana and all american made products, eventually turning into addicted repeat jap crap buyers, in order to control the globe with zombies so created.

Also leads to ************.

Old 01-26-2008, 11:09 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: FrankW438

I think that Hummer owners in general are somtimes perceived as arrogant, rich a$$holes who don't give a damn about the environment.

And Prius owners are small-minded, tree-hugging morons with an inferiority complex.

Just stereotypes.

-- Frank
I couldn't agree more with Frank....

Old 01-26-2008, 11:31 AM

IMO the guy in the FJ could have been in a honda civic an F-150 or a mercedes. Unfortunately there are just idiots/@ssholes all over the roads who are disrespectful to other drivers cause they are selfcentered inconsiderate vaginas. I think sometimes we just perceive it to be personal when maybe it's a competing brand? I don't know. I'm mounting a rocket launcher.

Old 01-26-2008, 11:50 AM

I've wheeled with the FJ club here in Hawaii and they all seem to have no problem with Hummers, although I did run into some posts on their site degrading the Hummer name it's all in fun! I've seen those things in action on the trails and it handles pretty well, IMHO it all depends on the driver though.

I did run into FJ owners not part of that FJ club who gave me attitude on the roads, but I usually just drive pass them and ignore the crap out of em' they hate that $#it!! I think they think they should get the same attention as Hummers do on the streets butunfortunately they don't.

Old 01-26-2008, 11:53 AM

Well, it is popular to hate Hummers. It is going to take a lot to lose the reputation as well.

Oh well . . . I won't lose sleep over it.

Old 01-26-2008, 11:55 AM

ORIGINAL: SculptorMJM

IMO the guy in the FJ could have been in a honda civic an F-150 or a mercedes. Unfortunately there are just idiots/@ssholes all over the roads who are disrespectful to other drivers cause they are selfcentered inconsiderate vaginas. I think sometimes we just perceive it to be personal when maybe it's a competing brand? I don't know. I'm mounting a rocket launcher.
You left out HUMMER.

Old 01-26-2008, 12:06 PM

ORIGINAL: Steve #1

ORIGINAL: SculptorMJM

You left out HUMMER.
Hummer too.....

I'm just gonna turn my H3 into a James Bond veichle with oil slick despensing tanks.... anybody have blueprints for that?

Quick Reply: Why do FJ owners hate us so?