PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Why do FJ owners hate us so?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 10:53 PM
Default Why do FJ owners hate us so?

I was looking at an FJ forum with my buddy (owns FJ), and saw a thread about a guy who was all pissed off because someone called his FJ a Hummer Minivan. The following post were nothing but people bitching and bashing Hummer. Why? I had a guy in a black FJ come flying up on my *** the other night on the freeway, and just start tailgating(no other cars around us). Then he whipped in the next lane and tried to pass. Then he realized I had a V8, and couldn't pull on me. What an ***. I have no idea who this dude is, and he is being a dick because of what I drive. I just don't get it. My buddy has an FJ, and I don't think he's a dumbass for owning it. We wheel together all the time, and he go's everywhere I go. Different people different tastes i guess.........

Old 01-25-2008, 11:10 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Why do FJ owners hate us so?

Small minded, ignorant, clueless...take your pick. Happens among all of the brands...even Hummer owners. I don't pay any attention to FJs so i haven't noticed anyone trying to screw with me. One of my nieghbors is into Jeeps and his Jeep buddies come over. We hang out in his garage and talk $hit and drink together. All good guys that are into cars. They appreciate the Hummers like I appreciate the Jeeps. Different but cool. I wouldn't waste any time worrying about it. You have one cool truck that will do everything, if not more, than anyone else's vehicle.

Old 01-25-2008, 11:26 PM

maybe because the h3 kickd the fjs *** in this years baja!!!

Old 01-26-2008, 01:25 AM

ORIGINAL: josh1899

I had a guy in a black FJ come flying up on my *** the other night on the freeway, and just start tailgating(no other cars around us). Then he whipped in the next lane and tried to pass.
You shoulda floored it while he was behind you and spit some of that mud from your exhaust all over his windshield.

H34me

Old 01-26-2008, 01:28 AM
Super Moderator

I know FJ guys go wheeling but I have yet to see one off road. At least off anything tougher than a dirt road. Not bashing, don't know that much about them. Did Yota ever start standing behind the frames on those things?

Old 01-26-2008, 02:30 AM

Jealous.......

Old 01-26-2008, 07:17 AM

You shoulda floored it while he was behind you and spit some of that mud from your exhaust all over his windshield.
That is freakin, awesome. Didn't think about that move at the time!!!!

Old 01-26-2008, 07:26 AM

My neighbor has an FJ, says that he bought it instead of an H3 because he didn't want me to think that he was trying to copyI just laughed at him and everytime I see him I tell him he "should've bought the Hummer". We're cool, just give eachother some friendly jabbing. It's cool when everybody tells me that my Hummer looks cool or whatever, but I really didn't buy it with that in mind. I love it and that's all the REALLY matters.

THINK PINK WITH YOU ROTM VOTE[sm=smiley20.gif]
https://www.hummerforums.com/m_121425/tm.htm

Old 01-26-2008, 07:54 AM
Super Moderator

Exactly. I am totally happy with ny auto purchases. I have no regrets or seconf thoughts at all. That is what really counts.

Old 01-26-2008, 08:12 AM

There are a couple of FJs around here but they'll never see offroad, mainly mall crawlers. There is plenty of room on the trails for everyone, we should all support each other. If you don't start getting involved with Tread Lightly or Blue Ribbon none of us will have anywhere to wheel offroad.

Quick Reply: Why do FJ owners hate us so?