PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

What's your biggest pet peave with your H3?

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2013, 04:27 PM

The only problem that I have had repeatedly is the front sun roof drain tubes clog up about six times a year and soak the interior. 2007 h3

Old 07-05-2013, 05:19 PM

You need to do a search on the drain tubes here on the site and follow how to fix it. That shouldn't be happening.

Old 07-06-2013, 02:45 PM

Thank you for the advice I just did a search and found a link to help me out.
Thanks again.

Old 07-16-2013, 02:08 PM

Funny how everybody has many of the same peeves I do. Mine are: (1) TPMS sensors (2) No steering wheel audio controls! (3) the cargo nets behind seats (4) The I5.

Nonetheless, I love mine, with all its imperfections!

Old 10-03-2013, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by staggs
thought of another one,

all the pillar, mirror, handle, hood vent, etc plastic fading. I'm tired of using back to black every two weeks to prevent it from being bleached grey. I should not have to paint everything black.
I had the same issue. The black was more a grey, especially on the front pillars surrounding the windshield. I went to Walmart and bought some of that "Like New" stuff that they have the infomercials for. It's a little pricey ($20 for 3oz) but it was enough to do the whole truck.

All the other stuff I used seemed to soaked into the plastic after a couple of days. It's been probably a couple of months now at it really does look almost "like new." Surprisingly a great product! The truck looks 10x better.

Old 10-03-2013, 10:08 PM

I think mine are like said no steering wheel audio controls, and after 5 years my drive seat is starting to carp out on me and falling apart. Aside that I'm a happy custom.

Last edited by SolidJJ; 10-03-2013 at 10:12 PM.
Old 10-04-2013, 12:01 AM

No aux in, the position of the window controls on the 2007, location of the seat heaters, the seats not folding flat seats, no separate glass window, and no lock to keep the tailgate open. Sometimes I'm parked where the door just won't stay open. It would be nice to have a lock even just for safety like the FJ and a lot of other vehicles have.

I don't have an issue like a lot of people have with the I-5. It gets the job done. Sure sometimes I wouldn't mind having the V8, but it's a truck. It's supposed to be slow and ride bumpy. Gives it more character in my opinion. There are plenty of vehicles that are quick, not many that can keep up with ours of the pavement.

Old 10-04-2013, 12:44 PM

No aux without a shadow of a doubt!

Oh and when your phone falls down the side of your seat, that's pretty frustrating too but that's not just limited to the H3!

Old 10-04-2013, 06:42 PM

I'm pretty happy with Happy guys....lol!

I had an '06 TJ Wrangler and it too lacked any controls for the steering wheel, IPUD, MP3 and the like.
So coming from that to Happy it seemed completely the norm.

I like it just as is.

OK maybe one thing. I'd prefer a solid axle with leaf springs in front.

Chris

Old 10-05-2013, 11:38 PM

One more thing, from day one I had my T every time I clean her or it rains my driver's door holds water and slashes around when I open my door. Anyone else has this problem?

Quick Reply: What's your biggest pet peave with your H3?