PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What's your biggest pet peave with your H3?

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2013, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Tactical510
Mine is, the stupid heated seat button....it clicks on high sometimes when I get in & out..it's the plastic bezel on the side of seat that is being compressed as weight is on seat...I'm 255 & always have to turn that button off...not sure how to fix/alter it just yet...but I'm thinking.
a well placed screw took care of that problem for me

Old 06-10-2013, 03:56 PM

my biggest gripe is how completely useless the seat cargo nets are and how the slightest touch makes them come off. mine have been hanging in my garage for a couple years now because I got tired of them getting knocked off EVERY single time a person climbed into the back seat

Old 06-10-2013, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by staggs
my biggest gripe is how completely useless the seat cargo nets are and how the slightest touch makes them come off. mine have been hanging in my garage for a couple years now because I got tired of them getting knocked off EVERY single time a person climbed into the back seat
DITTO!!! ^^^ That happens to be my biggest pet peeve as well. When someone gets in the back, they fall off and people think they broke the car lol. It's very annoying. Another of mine is the front facing door fender flares on the rear wheels, rocks and bugs always impact here and I feel that over time it will scar the paint there. But overall, I love my Hummer. Lil Sparta is a beast of a vehicle.

Old 06-10-2013, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by rsc
DRL. They should be off unless I turn them on at least the tail lights also come on at the same time unlike my Liberty(dang traffic stops).
Super-wide A Pillars and blind spots. You can seriously miss an entire vehicle in the blindspots!
Lack of a good place for a CB mount.
You can remove the DRL fuse from the fuse box in the engine compartment. I believe mine was #37. Once you remove this fuse, the lights only automatically come on when the light sensor detects dark conditions.

Old 06-10-2013, 05:56 PM

• Sunroof drains blockage, leaking inside---> I enlarged the drain exit grommets!
  • No ashtray---> I got the "smokers package" on da'bay!
  • Rear seats don't go flat and I have to move the front seats forward, to put the rear seats down as far as they would go---> I removed them completely!

I guess I don't have any pet peeve now...

Old 06-10-2013, 09:18 PM
rsc

Originally Posted by gpcalero
You can remove the DRL fuse from the fuse box in the engine compartment. I believe mine was #37. Once you remove this fuse, the lights only automatically come on when the light sensor detects dark conditions.
Gonna take a look at it when I get off work, thanks for the heads up!

Old 06-10-2013, 10:57 PM

TPMS oh how i loathe thee
sunroof drains
the 06 t-rex arm window switches

Old 06-13-2013, 07:48 PM

The I 5 motor wish it had more power. I'm like everybody else wish they still made them they are a heck of a vehicle.

Old 06-13-2013, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Nmocean
The I 5 motor wish it had more power. I'm like everybody else wish they still made them they are a heck of a vehicle.
totally agree with everything. the power of the I-5. I find myself always wanting to drive the Alpha all the time.

Old 06-13-2013, 08:47 PM

thought of another one,

all the pillar, mirror, handle, hood vent, etc plastic fading. I'm tired of using back to black every two weeks to prevent it from being bleached grey. I should not have to paint everything black.

Quick Reply: What's your biggest pet peave with your H3?