PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Welcome PCM For Less To The Site!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2006, 01:47 AM
Default RE: Welcome PCM For Less To The Site!!

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

Kelly: I have yet another question

On your home page, you have this:

Trailblazer, Envoy, Colorado and Canyon I5 and I6 tuning now available.

$99 Introductory Special!

We are very pleased to announce support for the I5 and I6 vehicles. Fuel mileage and pedal response are greatly increased with our tuning. We also take careful steps in our transmission tuning which lets us utilize low and passing gears and eliminates the sluggish feeling of the stock settings. We also are seeing on average 2-3 mpg better with our tuning. We even have cores available ($99 refundable charge) so there is no downtime. Contact Alvin@pcmforless.com or call 704-307-4227.

Does this apply to our H3's as well?
I'm sorry, That pricing is for Trailblazers, Colorado and Canyon.

As an H3 driver you must know that you drive a unique vehicle. Along with that comes a unique price. Unfortunately, the Trailblazers alone have production numbers exceeding 13:1 just in the 06 year (if i remember correctly) Not to mention the Canyon/Colorado has been around since 2004 and the Trailblazer platform has been around since 2002. For that reason price per vehicle is greater due to software licensing updates to include H3's, H3 specific advertising, and H3 specific development. Basically take the H3 project cost and divide it by the amount of sales we expect due to a limited market and you'll find where we are at now. The planned price for Colorado/Canyon/Trailblazer will be $149 and for H3's $199. I personally feel this is more than fair considering the quality of work and expertise your getting especially considering it will likely be the cheapest while delivering the biggest difference of any performance part.

Dennis,

I'm aware that you have no intention on trying our product as you have told us so in the first or second page. Can I please ask then that you refrain from knocking our business practices, product, and service when you have not tried it or plan to. Please also refrain from making sexual comments towards my employee Kelly as find it incredibly rude, unprofessional, and unbecoming of a moderator.

We offer a money back guarantee on a product that we are extremely proud of. No-one has come on here to say that we have scammed them; we have only seen positive reviews and such. Therefor I'm not sure where you are getting this hostility towards us. I would rather you not comment on us or our product, seeing how you have not tried it. Surely you must realize this is only fair.

Alvin.

Old 09-25-2006, 10:39 AM

What type of software you have to tune the I5

Old 09-25-2006, 12:47 PM
Super Moderator

Alvin: Thanks for the info. My lust for knowledge of things I'm passionate about sometimes makes me come off wrong. I hope you and your co-workers don't think I'm trying to put you on the spot. I definitely am not. I think the program you have in place is great and unique, and I just think it's exciting to know that there is finally something available to us H3 owners. I'm hoping in the next week or two I will be able to get the ball rolling with this. I went to the site and noticed there isn't a H3 option listed on one of those forms. I'm just a little confused as to filling out the questionaire. Do we get redirected to the form once the PayPal transaction is complete, or do we manually go and fill it out after we pay. Also, when I decide to do this, should I (or the other forum members) deal with you guys directly, or should we use the forms and procedures on the site? This thread has gotten to be so big that I'm lost in it now Thanks for taking the time to explain things though. Not everybody would do that. I appreciate it.

Old 09-25-2006, 01:08 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

Alvin: Thanks for the info. My lust for knowledge of things I'm passionate about sometimes makes me come off wrong. I hope you and your co-workers don't think I'm trying to put you on the spot. I definitely am not. I think the program you have in place is great and unique, and I just think it's exciting to know that there is finally something available to us H3 owners. I'm hoping in the next week or two I will be able to get the ball rolling with this. I went to the site and noticed there isn't a H3 option listed on one of those forms. I'm just a little confused as to filling out the questionaire. Do we get redirected to the form once the PayPal transaction is complete, or do we manually go and fill it out after we pay. Also, when I decide to do this, should I (or the other forum members) deal with you guys directly, or should we use the forms and procedures on the site? This thread has gotten to be so big that I'm lost in it now Thanks for taking the time to explain things though. Not everybody would do that. I appreciate it.
H3 has now been added to order sheet & price list. I could have swore we uploaded it last week, but I think maybe the server shut down halfway through the upload or something! Regardless, it's up and ready to go now.

When you go to prices & ordering, after you are done there it will direct you to the ordersheet. Since my $149 offer still stands, scroll to the very bottom of the prices & ordering page and that way you can do a custom payment to us (chips@pcmforless.com). Shipping is $15 priority and $30 overnight. To just send in your PCM for a reflash is $149. To use our core program is $149 +$125 (which you get back when we receive your PCM). To do the loaner program (no case relearn) is $149 + $125 (refunded when we get pcm back) + $50. Hopefully that breaks it down enough so that you know how much to type in when you order. If not, you can always call us 704-307-4227 to place an order/ask questions. Email or phone doesn't matter to me, some people would rather email, others would rather call.

It doesn't really matter which order you do it in, the ordersheet is very important to me though as it is a complete list of what needs to be done in your tune. If you don't want to pay over the internet you can always call to have us run your credit card.

Old 09-25-2006, 01:09 PM

ORIGINAL: HUMMERTOGO

What type of software you have to tune the I5
HPtuners. Which means, if you have a copy of it, we are also able to do email tunes so you don't have to fumble around with shipping anything.