PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Weak forum

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 10:16 PM

Agreed. There is another Hummer forum that gets more action tho. This one seems close to useless to even post a question because there is rarely a reply with an answer.

Old 03-02-2011, 10:51 PM

Amen brother

Old 03-02-2011, 11:34 PM
Exclamation post

Great answers.

I personally think that the H2 buzz isnt what it used to be .
I love my truck and have to defend it sometimes against idiots with no appreciation for a bad *** rig.

But being that there out of production i think the site will dwindle but have a periodic influx of used h2 owners askin a couple questions and than dissapering into oblivion.

Hey im guilty of it too.

So let me ask

What do you think of h2 value, im gonna hold mine for about 20 years i think rollin aroud in a tank in 20 years would probably be illegal. LOL

But seriously i think that h2's will eventually be desired after they start to dwindle to ware and tare and accidents.

As much as i love mine i have to let it rest a bit ive racked up 115k already, its a 03' btw.

But i have to preserve it some because i want to have it for a long time, i drive it once to twice a week now as comapared to 6 times a week.

And to cali phil i love the camaro for anyone lookin for a new car the 5th gen Camaros are fun and beatiful. Just tell em GRILLSMASHER sent ya lol.

hers a pic - see attached--
( ill post a pik of my H2 tommorow) just for the hell of it. you gies should post some pics too!!

Old 03-02-2011, 11:38 PM
Exclamation

Attached Thumbnails Weak forum-camaro2.jpg  
Old 03-03-2011, 08:05 AM

I have the same two cars in my garage except my Camaro is a 69 SS!

Old 03-03-2011, 11:31 AM

I've noticed the same thing. I'm very active on two different Viper forums. Part of the reason I'm so active is that the forums are active. Hundreds and hundreds of posts per day. By the time I read though the new posts and make a couple of comments, I can hit "new Posts" again, and there are a ton of new ones.
It isn't the lower production numbers of the H2's because there are a lot less Vipers out there. If someone knows of a more active one, can you PM me?

Old 03-03-2011, 11:55 AM

to be quiet honest as facebook gets stronger alot of forums have gotten quieter. This forum used to be Packed. Then they had A TON of technical issues a couple years ago and all of the best posters left this forum for another one.

Then that other one got big and popular untill somebody thought they were god and ran a bunch more people off there lol.

Check out HummerXclub they have great info over there.

Old 03-04-2011, 09:03 AM
Arrow

Originally Posted by HumminNBoatin
to be quiet honest as facebook gets stronger alot of forums have gotten quieter. This forum used to be Packed. Then they had A TON of technical issues a couple years ago and all of the best posters left this forum for another one.

Then that other one got big and popular untill somebody thought they were god and ran a bunch more people off there lol.

Check out HummerXclub they have great info over there.
Eric- What?! You're only reccomending HXC and not the "other" forum?! Just messin' with you. Sorry that whole ordeal happened to you over there. Hope you're doing well.

Old 03-08-2011, 11:36 AM

ITCHING for a new Camaro. I agree with Caraddict, no time, I'm full time "everything else". Sux.

Old 03-08-2011, 12:04 PM

I come to the Forum about 2 or 3 times a week, and have noticed not much activity, but I just thought it was because there aren't many H2's out there.
I have 19 000 km on my 2008, and love it.
There is no other truck or SUV I would trade it for right now.

Quick Reply: Weak forum