Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   Weak forum (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/weak-forum-23172/)

GRILLSMASHER 02-28-2011 05:17 PM

Weak forum

1 Attachment(s)
:eek:
It seems like this forum is getting weak the camaro forum i go to is alwasys super full and non stop topics and here its slowww. I love my truck but i guess not too many people (h2 owners) fell the need to be here . oh well .

Oh i guess the question is why do you think the forum is getting weak?

and post some pics of our trucks guys just for the hellava it!!!

Ive just attached a couple to livein it up!!

No more Jeeps 02-28-2011 06:00 PM

I think overall Hummer especially H2 ownership is dropping off. I would say this site is better than having nothing at all.

Tech5 02-28-2011 11:29 PM

I guess , its better then nothing but who knows .... I think I will fade away from this site to .

TAINTER 03-01-2011 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by GRILLSMASHER (Post 244258)
:eek:
It seems like this forum is getting weak the camaro forum i go to is alwasys super full and non stop topics and here its slowww. I love my truck but i guess not too many people (h2 owners) fell the need to be here . oh well .

Oh i guess the question is why do you think the forum is getting weak?

This forum has it's cycles. As more HUMMERS go into the used car market more new owners will come looking for tech and answers and the owners who do not have the HUMMER fever and sell them will go. Some new owners will only creep around or just ask their question and never come back. On other HUMMER forums I have seen a rash of new(used) H2 ownership soon there will be more here then the drop off will occur again.

calif phil 03-01-2011 08:38 AM

It also has to do with the fact that there are many more Camaros on the road than Hummers. BTW how do you like the new Camaro. I wish I had room for for a new one.

BIGT2148 03-01-2011 08:38 AM

Well there are alot of members. There are alot of people that read and sometimes do not communicate. That could be the problem. Usually if you post something someone will chime in within 24 hours.

H2CANEPADESIGN 03-01-2011 12:27 PM

I'd like to attribute it to the fact that most hummer owners don't have many problems with their vehicles. Wishful thinking on my part, but that's my story and I'm stickin too it.

Caraddict 03-01-2011 09:50 PM

Hard to post a lot with a fuul time job & kid...:D

parabat 03-02-2011 01:39 AM

I spend more time running my H-2 than writting. Besides it's more fun to be out on the road or dirt than sitting on a computter

medic/z28 03-02-2011 07:05 PM

I thought it just never got visited is all. I came around a yr ago when I bought my used H2 and didn't see much action here. I visit every now and then.