Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   To trade or not to trade...that is the question????? (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/trade-not-trade-question-12270/)

jman_in_minnesota 06-03-2008 11:41 AM

RE: To trade or not to trade...that is the question?????

ORIGINAL: solarflare

I'm joining the dark side and probably will have a Deuce in my driveway by tomorrow evening....I'll post pics asap!!!!:)
wow you made the jump, hope you have fun with that ride!

I test drove an 07 H2 and felt like the H3 Alpha had better handling and acceleration...it was a cool vehicle to drive, but that aspect plus the hard part of driving/parking one in a major metropolitan kept me with an H3

HumminNBoatin 06-03-2008 12:32 PM

The H2 is no doubt a completely different animal and I much nicer. I would not even think twice.

3hummers 06-03-2008 04:31 PM

So is it a done deal Solar?

solarflare 06-03-2008 06:27 PM

My baby grew up!!!!!

yes the deal is done......don't get me wrong....I loved the Alpha, but after all the trouble I had with it and the dealership where I bought it, I thought it best to trade......The H2 is great!!!! The seats are so comfy for my back...that was one of the reason for the change.
I snapped a quick pic of the new one.....it was starting to rain....we were having thunderstorms up here....so needless to say my new baby is filthy already[:@] The pic doesn't do it justice.....I'll get some better ones by the end of the week!!!!

[IMG]local://upfiles/3977/C83F611D4F5C404D937E277ACD73832A.jpg[/IMG]

Muddydawg75 06-03-2008 06:47 PM

Congrats....

solarflare 06-03-2008 06:56 PM

Muddy.....It's all your fault!!!!!

After receiving a ride in your Deuce, I just had to have one.....!!!:D:D:D:D and I even went for the light interior.....;)

Steve, I have to blame you to.......I got spoiled riding in the new H2!!! I didn't know what I was missing! Don't get me wrong.....I still like the H3...and they are much more agile on the trails....but I needed more room for my business, and a nice comfy seat!

BTW, what color do I have? and what do I do with my screen name now????? Everyone knows me as SolarFlare[&:]:)

HARDxCOR3 06-03-2008 08:44 PM

WOO HOO !!!

Best of Luck with her... did you try the air uspension yet?

as for your name maybe you can change it to StealthGrey beacuase i thinks that the color. i sent you an email of my 05 SUT that was StealthGrey see what you think

3hummers 06-03-2008 09:35 PM

Very cool Solar. I am happy for you.

H34 pleasure 06-04-2008 05:56 AM

Wtg Solar...Congrats..I know what your mean..once you ride in one you just got to have one.:D..My co-worker..who is also on this forum and who hasn't been on here for a really long time and forgot about us :D..has one and I rode in it couple of time..really makes you think..go out and get one..I have been looking for a while..I just have to convince Nick..So how about some help in convincing him.:D:D

solarflare 06-04-2008 03:15 PM

No I didn't try the air ride yet...it is set....
I don't know really how to use it.....the 2 didn't come with a users manual.....but I found one on ebay and now I have to wait for it to arrive.....also I don't know how the fold the power mirrors in. I know if you put the mirror button in the middle, that the move button lights up, and shows power mirror symbol, but I don't know how to work it. I tried a few different things but nothing turned them in.....[&:]
Same with the air ride button....I think that is below the haul button, but I don't know how to use it...and didn't want to play with it......
and how about instant economy....I have avg economy but I thought these showed instant as well.......
any help would be great!