PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

They stole my H2 :(

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2012, 10:17 PM

You realize in the summer it is 35+ degrees celsius... not to say 40+ degrees celsius with humidity.

Here is a link so you can convert celsius to fahrenheit... I imagine you're extremely confused.
Celsius to Fahrenheit converter

It's not cold and snowing all the time... I don't live in an igloo. Educate yourself and don't be ignorant.

And as I said, it happened all the time and I noticed it got WORSE when it was warm to hot outside...

Is it too much to ask a few people that may have an 08 if their truck interior rattles and creaks? Excuse me if I want to do a little homework before I make another purchase. If it doesn't bother you, cool. It bothered me... Hence the question...

Old 03-25-2012, 10:37 PM

I was just tryin' to help Davie, as mine is an 08'!

Old 03-25-2012, 10:44 PM

If you were trying to help, why wouldn't you just answer my question instead of accusing me of lying on a forum about my stolen H2? What good does lying to you guys do for me? I don't understand. Continuing with smartass comments about weather is also not "helping."

Please, tell me how you were trying to help?

Plain and simple, does it creak badly like the 03 - 07 H2 that I have read are notorious for these interior noises?

Answering that question plainly without a hidden sarcastic comment would be quite helpful.

Old 03-25-2012, 11:07 PM

Sorry about that Davie, but I NEVER accused you of lying. And I NEVER said it was always snowing in Canada either. As, for the interior noises I never had them in my 03' & I don't have them in my 08'. Do you keep leather conditioner, armor all, etc... on your interior, that would probably help or if it's something more indepth use some wd40. jmo

Old 03-25-2012, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by mattdillon
BS! you really sound like someone who just had their H2 stolen!
That isn't you calling me a liar? What does BS mean to you? I'm confused.

Anyway, don't worry about it. I came here for help... and I'm clearly not getting it... at least not from you. Interior plastics rubbing together won't be fixed by cleaning my plastic with armour all or making sure my leather in conditioned.

I'll just go test drive a few and see for myself.

Thanks.

Old 03-25-2012, 11:35 PM

Sorry about that Davie, I was just trying to help as I could see you weren't getting any other responses! Think about it Davie, if you have plastic pieces rubbing together & creaking, what else do you think you can do other than keep them lubricated. jmo

Old 03-25-2012, 11:53 PM

I understand. Look, I apologize for snapping back. It's been a rough day. I loved my H2 but all I can do is move on.

I understand what you're saying about the lubrication. I was just hoping I wouldn't have to go to those measures in the 08 because it was redesigned, that's all.

Old 03-26-2012, 06:54 AM

My 06 H2 doesn't have any interior creeks...maybe your interior was taken apart at one time & some clips were not reinstalled correctly? good luck with your search for a new rig!

Old 03-26-2012, 12:07 PM

Make sure you replace the door handle buckets on your new rig w/ some good quality billet ones. If you get lucky and they find your rig was just used for a joyride- I'll 99.9% guarantee they just poped the factory plastic door buckets off w/ a screwdriver and were in your truck in less than 20 seconds.

Old 03-26-2012, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Caraddict
My 06 H2 doesn't have any interior creeks...maybe your interior was taken apart at one time & some clips were not reinstalled correctly? good luck with your search for a new rig!
wow really, my 06 creeks like a SOB.....mostly the front door panels and the console lid-that lid is ridiculous with the amount of noise that comes out of it lol!

Quick Reply: They stole my H2 :(