PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

They stole my H2 :(

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by bosch
Were I work ,plastic company.were still making h3 and h2 service order parts for gm.
Really eh? That is the only thing stopping me from getting another Hummer. The idea of having an exterior or interior piece break at some point and not be able to buy a new one kind of scares me... I love the H2 so much but this is stuck in the back of my mind.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:39 AM

A I post in Benz crash my Hummer

After 19 days a finally parts arrive , all that wait for just the front chrome grill and the fender molding ,
The grill guard was fixed cause isnt available from GM any more .. Bodyshop told me that parts are getting harder to get everyday .

Old 04-10-2012, 01:29 PM

H2Miami, That's exactly what I'm afraid of... What happens in 5 years???

Well the towing company on the indian reservation "found" it on the reservation. Rolled down a hill and upside down... they destroyed it.

I'm at a loss for words. Years of hard work got me this truck and they just f*cked it up without a care in the world... ********.

Attached Thumbnails They stole my H2 :(-photo-1-1.jpg   They stole my H2 :(-photo-1.jpg   They stole my H2 :(-photo-2-1.jpg   They stole my H2 :(-photo-2.jpg   They stole my H2 :(-photo-3.jpg  

Old 04-11-2012, 05:52 AM

I have the H-3 Alpha and also love it just the same. I also understand what you are saying about parts however imo someone will figure it out
there will be money to be made for makeing parts. You can still get parts
for cars and trucks that have not been made for years from the 1930 s on up. I plan on adding a duce to my driveway and will not let parts stop me LOL. Sorry about your duce and good luck on whatever you end up doing.

Old 04-11-2012, 11:23 PM

Man I almost cry with the pictures ... who can be so mean ... they could just stole the rims/tires if that what they want and leave the truck in good conditions .
I cant believe it , what a rats ... I hope they get what they deserve
Really sorry for your lost
Get a new one and dont forget to put an alarm before any other inversion

Old 04-12-2012, 09:31 AM

Dude that blows. Makes you wish they hadn't found it to see it in that condition.
I wouldn't worry about getting replacement parts when you get a new deuce.
My wife has a 91 Daytona that had a few weird things broken, and I've been able to get factory Chrysler replacement parts for it thru persistence and by surfing the net. The only things I can't get are the damn exterior door handles. If I can get replacement parts for an old Chrysler like that, H2 parts will be a snap.
As for the H2, there's been so many good upgrade/replacement parts made for them that I am not concerned with finding any of the parts I need, other than a hood, which can be repaired if it's not totally destroyed. You'll also be surprised to learn how many parts will cross over to the GM trucks and you'll forever be able to get that stuff.
If it really comes to the point you need a piece for the deuce that is just unobtainable, there are businesses that can make anything, from door panels to H2 specific pieces.

Old 04-12-2012, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by DavieDynamite

Well the towing company on the indian reservation "found" it on the reservation. Rolled down a hill and upside down... they destroyed it.

I'm at a loss for words. Years of hard work got me this truck and they just f*cked it up without a care in the world... ********.
I am amazed. The structure of the hummer is just about in tact. Ok windows are out but it did not flatten the roof structure. pretty strong I think

Old 04-15-2012, 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by DavieDynamite

Oh my... I couldn't imagine seeing mine like that Hope those FU@*ER$ get what they deserve through karma.

Old 04-15-2012, 09:38 AM

Thos pictures make me want to cry, there are some real losers in this world...