PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

supercharger this cheap??

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 03:47 PM

Or try this guy, he did one for Tim Allen. Prob more expensive than Mash Motors though...

Clean Futures H-Line Diesel Conversions DIY Kit Hybrid Electric Conversion Kit - Clean Futures

He also built a Duramax Diesel Impala that beat a Lamborghini featured on MTV.

Old 09-18-2012, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by BERULAKIDE
I dunno about this thing. I haven't seen a supercharger this cheap and am unsure how it would work. Seems kinda ok but would it work? And if so how well? I thought you had to change injectors and everything?? Someone have a look that knows more and let me know.
Hummer H3 Electric Supercharger Kits Hummer H3 Superchargers

LMAO...just sayin

Old 09-18-2012, 08:09 PM

Yea yea i get it. Thing is this is my first car and haven't worked on many before. Just didn't know anything about it. There were four or five kinds so i thought i would ask, hoping it wouldst been something at least like having as much as double an air intake for effect or exhaust and intake. Didn't think it was anything compared to a real one. I know there is alot more to it than that.
I have other stuff i gotta work on first anyway.

Old 09-18-2012, 08:21 PM

Oh yea... And that diesel conversion is really awesome!! One of the most awesome things i have seen, bit if it is 18k it is outage my reach. If i could get stuff all geared up for mounts and space and that i would try myself with something. But not for a long time. That would be play later on down the road. I just is it as a family car now, i mean why have a minivan when you can have a hummer. One of my dream cars forever has been hummer and my best shot. Biggest deciding fact is the safety, i mean i got two small boys.... Can't put a price on safety.