PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Snorkel On Hummer H2

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by bflorin
Move on....

I was apologizing for you looking like an idiot. It was all friendly chat untill you went off the deep end.
Whatever, I asked him the miles and you butted in with your wrong opinion. Goodluck in life loser !

Old 10-22-2012, 08:19 PM

Have a great day!

Old 10-23-2012, 06:47 AM

I've been a member here for a long time & have never seen a thread go wrong like this... Except when someone said my truck looked rediculous,tacky....but it was back then...anyways words can be read different then they are meant....happens texting all the time...hopefully a moderator can come in & clean up this thread...

Old 10-23-2012, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Caraddict
I've been a member here for a long time & have never seen a thread go wrong like this... Except when someone said my truck looked rediculous,tacky....but it was back then...anyways words can be read different then they are meant....happens texting all the time...hopefully a moderator can come in & clean up this thread...
I didn't mean to get so ugly, I'm just tired of people calling fellow forum people out and ripping on there rides. By the way, Your H2 is Bad Axx !

Old 10-23-2012, 04:47 PM

I wasn't calling anyone out, nor have I ever ripped on anyones ride. I was wanting Extreme1 to post pics of his setup.

There is a reason the boards have the emoticons to represent the manner of someone post, and just not read the text at face value.

The question was asked about increased gas mileage on that snorkle setup in an open forum. I responded w/ my opinion and reasoning to back it up. Responces such as I'm clearly wrong and I dont know what the hell I'm talking about, when no factual data besides "I think I was around 11 before" is ridiculous. You dont agree w/ me, thats fine...tell me why and I'll logically respond.

Old 10-23-2012, 07:21 PM
Smile Snorkel

This all started the other day I was driving through Waterbury and a h2 passed me with a snorkel the rig looked awesome with its two ladders I wanted to see it because I the only one that had a snorkel that I've seen till that day was me so I found this page and found caraddicts rig and it's a nice ride I'd like to see it in person some day I have lots of mods to my rig its a toy and I enjoy taking it out when I have time sorry for starting all of this

Old 10-23-2012, 08:15 PM
Default I want to buy one!

I want to buy a h2 snorkel

Old 10-23-2012, 09:37 PM
Wink

Originally Posted by Extreme1
This all started the other day I was driving through Waterbury and a h2 passed me with a snorkel the rig looked awesome with its two ladders I wanted to see it because I the only one that had a snorkel that I've seen till that day was me so I found this page and found caraddicts rig and it's a nice ride I'd like to see it in person some day I have lots of mods to my rig its a toy and I enjoy taking it out when I have time sorry for starting all of this
Understandable, I'm the same way. get a little too excited. Sorry if the other guy and I ruined your experience on here. We get a little emotional when it comes to hummers !

Old 10-23-2012, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by bflorin
I wasn't calling anyone out, nor have I ever ripped on anyones ride. I was wanting Extreme1 to post pics of his setup.

There is a reason the boards have the emoticons to represent the manner of someone post, and just not read the text at face value.

The question was asked about increased gas mileage on that snorkle setup in an open forum. I responded w/ my opinion and reasoning to back it up. Responces such as I'm clearly wrong and I dont know what the hell I'm talking about, when no factual data besides "I think I was around 11 before" is ridiculous. You dont agree w/ me, thats fine...tell me why and I'll logically respond.
Sorry brother, it's been a long month ! We'll talk about the theories and I'll explain how and why it gets better mileage. I'm in the process of developing some for patent . So it's a little frustrating on opinions on this matter, when I'm dealing with facts on my investment.

Old 10-23-2012, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Extreme1
Holy ****...so I'm kinda responsible for you having a Snorkle! I definetly wanna check your truck out in person...i just had a 6" fabtech installed...looks way bigger now!

Quick Reply: Snorkel On Hummer H2