PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Snorkel On Hummer H2

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by nasty745
Great job ! I've been thinking about doing a custom job on mine. Did your gas mileage improve at all ?
Your gas mileage is not going to improve w/ a snorkle. If anything there is more restriction now as there is another 4' of ducting.

Old 10-21-2012, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Extreme1
More pictures
Looks good. I dont see anything half-assed.

Old 10-21-2012, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by bflorin
Your gas mileage is not going to improve w/ a snorkle. If anything there is more restriction now as there is another 4' of ducting.
First you say this snorkel is bullsh#t cause it has no pictures, now there's proof ! Now you say your gas mileage doesn't improve by adding this, when clearly your wrong again ! Must you put comments in, when you don't know what the hell your talking about ?

Old 10-22-2012, 07:33 AM
Default Snorkel

No leaks yeti took my time and yes you can see it what part of ct

Old 10-22-2012, 10:30 AM

First you say this snorkel is bullsh#t cause it has no pictures, now there's proof !
Dude, your a ****ing idiot. You obviously missed the wink at the end of that post. Got sit in the corner Newbie. I even said it looks good.

Now you say your gas mileage doesn't improve by adding this, when clearly your wrong again ! Must you put comments in, when you don't know what the hell your talking about ?
I sure do...you obviously know something that I dont....so explain to me how adding additional restriction to the induction side of a motor is going to increase gas mileage....

If the gas mileage went up, its from some other variable. NOT the snorkle. Theres only been 5 posts from this guy, chill out. I'm sure there were some other mods done around this time to explain it.

Old 10-22-2012, 12:18 PM

Dude, your a ****ing idiot. You obviously missed the wink at the end of that post. Got sit in the corner Newbie. I even said it looks good.

I sure do...you obviously know something that I dont....so explain to me how adding additional restriction to the induction side of a motor is going to increase gas mileage....

If the gas mileage went up, its from some other variable. NOT the snorkle. Theres only been 5 posts from this guy, chill out. I'm sure there were some other mods done around this time to explain it.
For one thing Im a newbie on this site, 2nd thing is I own 3 hummers and there all moded out, 3rd the restriction is having a stock intake that cant breathe and when your forcing air into a ram system you get better mileage cause the engine doesn't have to work as hard to get it. Just because you post 400 plus things doesn't mean your a veteran, it means you have no life and probably no hummer ! like the wink A-hole

Old 10-22-2012, 12:28 PM

Fight nice!

Old 10-22-2012, 06:42 PM

For one thing Im a newbie on this site
I dont know what your problem is, but your totally out of line.

2nd thing is I own 3 hummers and there all moded out
Great, another person w/ more money than brains. So far you have done nothing but run your mouth. Post a pic of your SUT, your wifes SUV and this third hummer.

Its all bull**** unless you post pics...

3rd the restriction is having a stock intake that cant breathe and when your forcing air into a ram system you get better mileage cause the engine doesn't have to work as hard to get it.
Look at the pics. He is running the stock intake. I'd bet he is even running the stock filter, which is perfectly fine.

when your forcing air into a ram system you get better mileage cause the engine doesn't have to work as hard to get it.
You are absolutly right about ram air, but your wrong thinking this is ram setup.

That cap has a series of baffles in it to prevent water injection, nor is it directly forward facing to catch the air movement. Baffles = resistance. The last thing you want in this case is a ram air setup going through water.

Just because you post 400 plus things doesn't mean your a veteran, it means you have no life and probably no hummer ! like the wink A-hole
Nope, look at my join date. I'm not a post *****. You need to drop the attitude before someone else makes you sit in time out.

Extreme1- I want to apologise for this, there typically isn't any drama or bull**** here. Make sure you create a new post and show off your rig and any other mods you may have.

Old 10-22-2012, 06:52 PM

I dont know what your problem is, but your totally out of line.

Great, another person w/ more money than brains. So far you have done nothing but run your mouth. Post a pic of your SUT, your wifes SUV and this third hummer.

Its all bull**** unless you post pics...

Look at the pics. He is running the stock intake. I'd bet he is even running the stock filter, which is perfectly fine.

You are absolutly right about ram air, but your wrong thinking this is ram setup.

That cap has a series of baffles in it to prevent water injection, nor is it directly forward facing to catch the air movement. Baffles = resistance. The last thing you want in this case is a ram air setup going through water.

Nope, look at my join date. I'm not a post *****. You need to drop the attitude before someone else makes you sit in time out.

Extreme1- I want to apologise for this, there typically isn't any drama or bull**** here. Make sure you create a new post and show off your rig and any other mods you may have.
Calling everyone out is you buddy, If I posted the pics of my cars we'd be here for days or visit the other hummer forum and look me up. Plus your the one questioning everyone one and saying it's B.S ! Don't appologize just quit calling people out !

Old 10-22-2012, 07:51 PM

Move on....

I was apologizing for you looking like an idiot. It was all friendly chat untill you went off the deep end.

Quick Reply: Snorkel On Hummer H2