PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Smoked cab lights

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 07:02 PM
Default RE: Smoked cab lights

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

I'm guessing it's probably in-pro car wear, they make a lot of these things. We worked with them on an Avalanche board years ago to get clear tail lights made for our trucks. Great company to deal with and theycatered to our every desire!!

Anyhow, I think ya'll have talked me in to order em sight unseen ... in fact, if my boss would leave me alone for more than a minute at a time I'd get em ordered LOL!!!! I guess pics to follow as soon as it's done!!
Speaking of ordering, do we get any kind of member discount from Stallion Customs and if so, what do I need to do in order to get it!? There's a company here in Ohio who sells em as well but would like to give our sponsors a shot first .. any info !?!?1
Yeah, Those are them IPCW

I really like them. Here are some pics.

Old 01-16-2007, 07:04 PM

Ended up ordering the lense kit from an alternate source. Shipped 3 day guaranteed along with necessary bulbs turned out to be $164 and change, lower that Stalion even with the member discount. The vendor states delivery on Friday so hopefully we'll have some installed pics this weekend :-)
SUPER easy to install....EVEN I DID IT!!!

Did you go Smoked or Clear???

Old 01-16-2007, 08:48 PM

Yeah, should be an easy install. Man those clears look good against the black, VERY nice! If I had a dark colored H2 I probably would've gone with the same set.I'm going for the blacked out thing to offset some of that "ice berg" look I got going so I ended going with the smoked/platinum set.

While I still have it fresh in mind ... Have you seen the billet/chrome rear vent louvers for the H2? Not the junky 3M stick on kind here ... Would look awesome on yours!

Old 01-16-2007, 09:38 PM

Yeah, should be an easy install. Man those clears look good against the black, VERY nice! If I had a dark colored H2 I probably would've gone with the same set.I'm going for the blacked out thing to offset some of that "ice berg" look I got going so I ended going with the smoked/platinum set.

While I still have it fresh in mind ... Have you seen the billet/chrome rear vent louvers for the H2? Not the junky 3M stick on kind here ... Would look awesome on yours!

The SMOKED/PLATINUM will look HOT on your Rig!!

Yeah, I've seen the rear vents(billet), actually on an H2. It looked good on the STEALTH GREY H2 that it was on, but I feel it would be a little TOO MUCH on mine.

If I ever find a set SUPER CHEAP on eBay, I'll probaly buy them just to see how they look, but I don't want to drop $1000 in case I don't like 'em!!

Old 01-16-2007, 09:39 PM

BTW, MEAT MISSLE....Name:  giggle.gif
Views: 601
Size:  1.8 KBName:  giggle.gif
Size:  1.8 KBName:  giggle.gif
Size:  1.8 KB

Attached Images
File Type: gif
giggle.gif (1.8 KB, 34 views)
File Type: gif
giggle.gif (1.8 KB, 29 views)
Old 01-16-2007, 10:43 PM

Yeah, those things do come at a cost. Saw them somewhere online for 800 but still a chunk just to see if you like em or not.

Yep, the blacked out look should look good I think ... I guess we'll see Fri or Sat ...

Old 01-16-2007, 10:47 PM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

BTW, MEAT MISSLE....
Hehehee, that's what they stuck me with at the dropzone I jump at ... I hold the (unofficial) tri-state record for speed in a particular flying style .. The freefall computer clocked me well in to the 200 mph range which is rather fast .. err .. smoking fast for that dicipline .. they labeled me as a meat missile as a result and I guess it stuck through the years ...

Old 01-17-2007, 12:29 AM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

BTW, MEAT MISSLE....
Hehehee, that's what they stuck me with at the dropzone I jump at ... I hold the (unofficial) tri-state record for speed in a particular flying style .. The freefall computer clocked me well in to the 200 mph range which is rather fast .. err .. smoking fast for that dicipline .. they labeled me as a meat missile as a result and I guess it stuck through the years ...
HOLY CRAP!!!! I'm just trying to get my nerve up for my FIRST JUMP!!!

It was a dream of my dad's for me and him to skydive together. We even had a date set about 3 years ago, but before our Jump Date, he had a Stroke caused by a Brain Tumor that eventually riddled him with Cancer and he passed away a year and a half ago.

So one of these days, 'm gonna do it for my Pop!!!

Old 01-17-2007, 02:34 AM

It's about the most fun you can have and still keep your clothes on If nothing else it will make you look at some things a little different .. at least if you should end up sticking with the sport and the people who ultimately make it what it is ... And it's not about working up the nerve, it's about being willing to let it all go ...
Sorry to hear you never got a chance to share that with your dad, especially under those circumstances.

On a totally unrelated note ... whaddayaknow, it's my 500th post LOL!

Old 01-17-2007, 05:26 AM

It's about the most fun you can have and still keep your clothes on If nothing else it will make you look at some things a little different .. at least if you should end up sticking with the sport and the people who ultimately make it what it is ... And it's not about working up the nerve, it's about being willing to let it all go ...
Sorry to hear you never got a chance to share that with your dad, especially under those circumstances.

On a totally unrelated note ... whaddayaknow, it's my 500th post LOL!

Quick Reply: Smoked cab lights