Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   Should I sell my H3...Yeah or Nah (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/should-i-sell-my-h3-yeah-nah-4647/)

brachilius 03-27-2007 06:27 PM

Should I sell my H3...Yeah or Nah

I have come to a point in my life where I need to make a serious decision. Should I keep my H3 and its huge car payment or sell it and get something a few years old. I am newly engaged and the prospect of paying fora wedding is now an issue. I bought my H3 when I was single and did not give a **** about the car payment. I guess priorities have now changed. Just looking for some advice.

shortbus 03-27-2007 06:30 PM

RE: Should I sell my H3...Yeah or Nah

do you like it? if you do, keep it. otherwise you'll regret it, and blame your fiance for it, whether it was really her fault or not.

btw, congrats :D

littlehummerboy 03-27-2007 07:17 PM

Congrats on the upcoming nuptials. Not a good choice to make, but while the wedding may be important, you should not get rid of something you like, as Shortbus says, you will feel bitter for it. Talk it over with your fiancé and see how she feels about it as well.

ZYNE 03-27-2007 07:25 PM

And here I am thinking .. isn't it tradition the father of the BRIDE pays for the wedding ... and the father of the groom the honey moon .. or has my nordic heritage given me a permafrost brain freeze here .. LOL!

In all seriousness .. Shorty is right .. if you ditch the care and regret it, you'll end up bitter or resentful .. might as well hold on to it and you both can enjoy it.

HummerGuy 03-27-2007 07:27 PM

I agree with ZYNE, you SHOULD bring the fiance to an outting with us so she can learn to appreciate it and meet some great people.

GOOD IDEA NICK!

Desert Dan 03-27-2007 07:31 PM

Keep it and your fiance.
When you are married you will still need a reliable car and maybe the 4 -door family wagon sooner than you think:)

ZYNE 03-27-2007 07:45 PM

Yep, Mike has a point here ... it sure was family oriented where we all went ... plus .. it's a hell of a way to meet with some good ol' fashioned NICE people ...

shortbus 03-27-2007 07:47 PM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

Yep, Mike has a point here ... it sure was family oriented where we all went ... plus .. it's a hell of a way to meet with some good ol' fashioned NICE people ...
NOW i know why y'all didn't invite me . .. . . .:(

blackstangs281 03-27-2007 07:49 PM

Keep it;)

ZYNE 03-27-2007 07:54 PM

Hey now Shorty, I tried to get you to committ to the April 29th meet but noooooooooooooo .. that's tooooooooooooooo faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar LOL!