Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   Should I sell my H3...Yeah or Nah (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/should-i-sell-my-h3-yeah-nah-4647/)

FrankM1 03-28-2007 03:44 PM

RE: Should I sell my H3...Yeah or Nah

Sell the damn thing, theis is always going to be H3's or something else.
Why get so caught up about material things.

brachilius 03-28-2007 04:05 PM

She already told me it was my decision. I can afford it, but the extra money per month would be nice to have for a new house. Its hard to say. I guess another reason is the warranty on it. The 2006 only goes to 50k miles. I already have 32k. If I want to sell, now seems like the time. Otherwise, the value will continue to go down.

HummerGuy 03-28-2007 04:32 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Now now Nick....Luke is entitled to his bit of advise..After all, brachiliusdid solicite for opinions either way...I can honestly say I was thinking the samething for a moment and don't tell me you weren't either...I've been married 26 years this September and I still have my doubts...But then again who doesn't?...;)...I could be driving a Viper right now, instead I get a free ride on a roller coaster everyday...:D
You know what's funny about this statement? I told my wife I was 6 months away from buying my Viper when I met her, and now I'm 6 months away from total financial insanity.

DON'T GET MARRIED< PLEASE!!!!!!

just kidding. Get married, just remember, she will make you feel JUST as good as a hummer..........

HummerGuy 03-28-2007 04:39 PM

ORIGINAL: FrankM1

Sell the damn thing, theis is always going to be H3's or something else.
Why get so caught up about material things.
Well, uh, this is an interesting FIRST post for someone that has been here 3 months lol

[sm=WTFsgign.gif]

ZYNE 03-28-2007 04:42 PM

Brach, you can always refinance your house after you have built up some equity and get the truck paid off. I've been in my house almost 18 months now and we're refinancing in October. At that time I'm hoping to get her car paid off as a part of it. Keep in mind, the interest you payon the additional 30-35K from the caris also deductible on your income tax but obviously not as a car loan. I dunno about the rest of ya's but when I itemized this year I ended up with approx 38K in deductions which of course made an ENORMOUS impact onour returns. I'd be real curious to see what it would've looked like with 2 vehicles on top of that ...

Dennis 03-28-2007 05:57 PM

I see your underwear has loosened up today....[sm=icon_stickpoke.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

ZYNE 03-28-2007 06:02 PM

Nope, my initial opinion of comments of that nature stands .. with or without underwear LOL!

Dennis 03-28-2007 06:07 PM

I respect that opinion of your's and I somewhat agree too...But remember, everyone is entitled to THEIR opinion, no matter how much it differs from yours and shouldn't have to worry about theirs being stompted on..And that is what I said intially and still stand by...That is all..;)

ZYNE 03-28-2007 06:43 PM

I respect that opinion of your's and I somewhat agree too...But remember, everyone is entitled to THEIR opinion, no matter how much it differs from yours and shouldn't have to worry about theirs being stompted on..And that is what I said intially and still stand by...That is all..;)
Yeah, I am too! Quit stomping on it! :D

zx1100 03-28-2007 07:00 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

Now now Nick....Luke is entitled to his bit of advise..After all, brachiliusdid solicite for opinions either way...I can honestly say I was thinking the samething for a moment and don't tell me you weren't either...I've been married 26 years this September and I still have my doubts...But then again who doesn't?...;)...I could be driving a Viper right now, instead I get a free ride on a roller coaster everyday...:D
You know what's funny about this statement? I told my wife I was 6 months away from buying my Viper when I met her, and now I'm 6 months away from total financial insanity.

DON'T GET MARRIED< PLEASE!!!!!!

just kidding. Get married, just remember, she will make you feel JUST as good as a hummer..........
Should have waited six months and got the Viper first :D [8D] I was being nice and offered to sell mine if needed but the wife said if I did she wouldn't let me get another one. That made the decision easy for me. Now if I can just get myself to drive it instead of the Hummer.