PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Should I buy an H3T?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 10:29 PM

Don't get discouraged! There IS an H3T Alpha out there for you at the right price you just have to keep looking! It's like finding the perfect mate, you have to date quite a few to find the right one.

Old 03-14-2011, 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by skeptic
Sorry to hear it didn't work out for that H3t Alpha. If it was me I probably would have gone ahead with the deal as long as the mechanicals, price and mileage were good. Maybe it's just my offroad jeeping mentality - I'm not bothered by cosmetic stuff. New speaker, new bedliner, clean the headliner.. Then again, I didn't see it in person, there are limits to what is ok to me.
I just could not bring myself to buy something in far less good condition then what I had already. I am used to buying new cars and keeping them a few years so I really wanted something in "like new condition." I don't offroad other than a twice a year trip to the mountains nor camp and I spose you could call my ride a "mall crawler" LOLOL I also did not really want to have to put SEVERAL more grand into what was supposed to be my new car to redo my few little aftermarket accessories PLUS a pricey bed lid AND a new bed liner just to make it look decent. I haul 2 big slobbery muttso Boxers around and my H3 was still in far superior condition! This experience has made me see a new light in my H3 so I think I will keep it awhile longer and then perhaps eventually go to an "Avy" but I am just not ready to get away from Hummer yet! <3