PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Question for those with large wheels

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2015, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by mcioci
Thanks for the write up. My cooper discoverys look bad *** as hell but I'm tired of the loud road noise and hard ride on bumps. The only thing making me want the original ko tire instead of he ko2 is I saw on YouTube that when you mount Thea ko2 there is a gap between the tire and rim? Is this true? That would bother me til the end if it's not flush to rim.
My KO2s seat great on my 17s. There is a slight recessed edge that protects the wheel should your wife drive it and rub them on a sidewalk. I want 37s and I know 1/2 of people say you can put them directly on while others say the rig should be bumped up a few inches and a few adjustments on the font end are recommended to avoid rubbing when at full turn.

Old 10-01-2015, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by H2Beast
My KO2s seat great on my 17s. There is a slight recessed edge that protects the wheel should your wife drive it and rub them on a sidewalk. I want 37s and I know 1/2 of people say you can put them directly on while others say the rig should be bumped up a few inches and a few adjustments on the font end are recommended to avoid rubbing when at full turn.

i have 37's and my truck was lifted a couple of inches and i still feel a slight rub at full turn, not much but u can hear it. doesnt happen often so no biggie for me