PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Question to all HUMMER owners...

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 04:23 PM

To say Hummer owners are anti - American is ignorant! my H3 gets 16mpg in the city that's 3 more than my 99 Dodge Ram 2 more than my last Ford F-150 4X4. An H2 is nothing more than a 1/2 ton Chevy / GM Pick up with different body work. So by your lack of reasoning power anyone driving a pick - up or vehical that gets 16mpg or less is anti - American? What the F--- is wrong with you !By the way where was that p.o.s. Geo made...

Old 08-24-2009, 02:26 PM

At the risk of responding to an obvious TROLL.
1. I'd like to commute in an econobox AND have my H3 but since that is not practical and since I do need the offroad capability I'll just have to manage with 16MPG.

2. Take your Metro up the 2 1/2 mile unpaved road to my cabin after a rain and then tell me how well that worked for you. No problem I'll pull you out with my un-American rig.

3. For the record, I may regard some Hummer drivers as foolish for turning their offroad machines into pavement bling queens. But I sure feel it's their right to a) do whatever the heck foolish thing they want to and b)ignore my silly opinion if they want to.

4. Unless you have served in our military and effectively signed a blank check to the US government promising to support and defend the Constitution in an amount up to and including your life - then I really am not interested in your opinion of the anti-American activity of Hummer drivers.

I would respond in a less polite fashion, but you are simply not worth the trouble.

Old 08-25-2009, 01:55 PM

I thought this forum is for the Hummer owners?
By the way, if you will stop all the cars, trucks, buses, etc, World pollution will be down with 0.4 %.
Worth driving a so called car for less than half percent?

Old 08-29-2009, 08:36 PM

If you really wanted to "help" and still get good fuel mileage you should buy something like a Ford Focus or Chevy Cobalt. Made in the US, good fuel economy and considerably safer in a crash.

Old 08-29-2009, 10:10 PM

Being an American is all about choice. I choose to drive a Hummer because, as an American, I can drive whatever I choose to spend my money on. To do otherwise sounds like a guilt trip and is un-American, IMO. To lecture others to do otherwise is anti American.

Old 08-30-2009, 12:50 AM

lol people like you make me love my hummer even more. the fact of the matter is. the whole global warming BS as i just said.....is just BS. a hype. like the disco fever and the great depression. it'll pass over.... and i will not let it affect my comfort and pleasure. which is my hummer. =)

Old 08-30-2009, 12:33 PM

If you really loved the Earth, wouldn't you commute by walking, bicycle, bus, and train?

Prius and Metro are part of the problem, not the solution!

Old 08-30-2009, 05:52 PM

Prius drivers pollute the earth more than us Hummers. If you did your research you would find that to make the batteries for the Prius, it actually causes more pollution than driving our Hummers. After all the manufacturing for both vehicles is done, it actually costs $3.95 a mile, to drive a Prius that lasts 100,000 miles and only $1.75 to drive an H2, that will last for 200,000 miles....Hmm which would you drive????

Old 08-30-2009, 08:36 PM

I spit on the EARTH.....

Old 08-30-2009, 09:21 PM

Hmmm Hummer=Un American?? Dunno about that. They are built right here in the US. Also wasn't the GEO line actually manufactured by Suzuki for GM???

By the way. Your buddy is pretty much right on with his 10mpg estimate.

Quick Reply: Question to all HUMMER owners...