PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Pics of my new black H3 with add ons !!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2006, 11:45 AM
Default RE: Pics of my new black H3 with add ons !!!!!!!!

Nice, but let's get some mud on those wheels!!

Old 10-27-2006, 12:15 PM
Super Moderator

Valley of Fire and the hoover dam were pretty incredible just to take in all of the sights they had to offer.. when are you going to vegas?
I'm not sure yet. I honestly don't think I'll have any money to go until 2008 because of this new house. I have alot of financial cleanup to do after this mess. I may just wait until the fall of '08 when I get my new Camaro and just take that baby on a road trip to Vegas. What better way to go to Vegas then in a car nobody has ever seen on the road

Old 10-27-2006, 12:20 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

Valley of Fire and the hoover dam were pretty incredible just to take in all of the sights they had to offer.. when are you going to vegas?
I'm not sure yet. I honestly don't think I'll have any money to go until 2008 because of this new house. I have alot of financial cleanup to do after this mess. I may just wait until the fall of '08 when I get my new Camaro and just take that baby on a road trip to Vegas. What better way to go to Vegas then in a car nobody has ever seen on the road
ah thats right, I forgot that you had just gotten a new house (btw, congrats! I know, a day late & a dollar short). I'd probably go for the camaro before the trip to vegas though. the new camaro looks to be really promising (z28 will have ~ 450hp, the ss will have ~ 550hp. both from 6.2l v8's from what I understand at this point)

or you could rent a hertz Shelby GT-H (sorry, I love mustangs), or a non blinged out H3

Old 10-27-2006, 12:50 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: CerberusSVT

ah thats right, I forgot that you had just gotten a new house (btw, congrats! I know, a day late & a dollar short). I'd probably go for the camaro before the trip to vegas though. the new camaro looks to be really promising (z28 will have ~ 450hp, the ss will have ~ 550hp. both from 6.2l v8's from what I understand at this point)

or you could rent a hertz Shelby GT-H (sorry, I love mustangs), or a non blinged out H3
Thanks! We actually close in 3 weeks so it's going to be nuts. I may have to sacrifice our off-road trip to this off-road park in Indiana tomorrow to go buy a stinkin Fridge. We kinda forgot about that Off-roading, or food. Hmmm. What to do!

so the SS will have 550? That's rediculous. I didn't know the 6.2 was going in there. I'll probably just end up going with the rumored RS and just turn it into a sleeper

Old 10-27-2006, 01:21 PM

Thanks! We actually close in 3 weeks so it's going to be nuts. I may have to sacrifice our off-road trip to this off-road park in Indiana tomorrow to go buy a stinkin Fridge. We kinda forgot about that Off-roading, or food. Hmmm. What to do!

so the SS will have 550? That's rediculous. I didn't know the 6.2 was going in there. I'll probably just end up going with the rumored RS and just turn it into a sleeper
Sorry to hear about the fridge > fun problem you're facing tomorrow... I think the human body can go something like 7 days without food. I trust you'll make the right decision

if I were you I'd try to put my name down on a dealer's list for the car (for MSRP!!!) before its too late and you're stuck with no camaro for a year or so. learn from Sugardaddy's and my mistake with the GT500[:@]
I'd definately look into getting one of the hot versions (cough SS cough) because even now, the z06 is still selling used for sticker price with a few thousand miles on it, and new ones are still fetching over sticker, where as I can walk down the road and get a regular vette. basically if you can get it (the SS) for sticker, its a very good short term investment IMO

edit: the vette will have 450hp in 08 & a new transmission as well (Tremek T-6060, same as in the GT500), and the LS7 will no longer meet emissions requierments, so the z06 will need a new motor

Old 10-27-2006, 01:39 PM
Super Moderator

Don't get me wrong. I love anything with SS slapped on it, especially the Camaro, but I know the insurance is going to be through the roof, and when I had my RS, it wasn't considered a sports car because it had the 3.8 V6. I read somewhere that they were going to slap in a tuned 4.3 V6 in the lower model version, with possibly a super charger. Who knows if that will happen. I get the supplier discount pricing through work, and some of the members of our Hummer club work at a dealer that is hopefully soon going to be carrying Chevy cars. They are already doing GMC and Cadi. I'm HOPING maybe I can get an inside connection and purchase one through our supplier discount, hell I'll even pay sticker! ;-) It would be completely awsome to have one of the first ones off the assembly line. Of course it's going to be a 6-speed, but with the way the Camaro automatics were faster then the sticks in the last generation, who knows. I may decide auto, or semi-auto if they offer it.