PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

PCMForLess - Arrived today

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 10:34 PM
Banned
Default free?

I noticed a decent increase in power with zero response delay at the peddle.
am i correct to assume this is paid for at the pump?

Old 11-09-2010, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by drtom
am i correct to assume this is paid for at the pump?
I had the PCMforless on an 08 3.7 and actually the performance increase did not hurt the fuel mileage. Things ramp up quicker and the sharper transmisson shifts seem to offset any extra fuel usage. The best mod I ever done to any vehicle. I actually went to Mooresville and we did road tests and tuning until we got it to my liking. A very good experience.

Old 11-10-2010, 07:22 AM
Banned

ok,,since im totally satisfied with the power based on the type of vehicle and its use,,i must wonder what the max increase in mpg they could produce??

even with a drop of 5,10,15 hp??

that, they should advertise based on the efforts to increase mpg

give me 3mpg and ill get my checkbook!

Old 11-10-2010, 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by RKSmith163
I had the PCMforless on an 08 3.7 and actually the performance increase did not hurt the fuel mileage. Things ramp up quicker and the sharper transmisson shifts seem to offset any extra fuel usage. The best mod I ever done to any vehicle. I actually went to Mooresville and we did road tests and tuning until we got it to my liking. A very good experience.
I did the same thing RK. I live in Montgomery, Alabama and in July, on a trip to Virginia, I stopped by PCM for Less in Mooresville and had the PCM tuned. We kept road testing it while Alvin had the laptop on his lap making adjustments. We continued doing this for an hour and a half until we had it the way I liked it. The remaining trip to Virginia was an unbeliveable surprise. I could not believe the difference. Actually, I believe the major difference is changing the shift points which in turn makes it feel like it has a lot more power. Regardless, it is definitely a lot more fun to drive, especially on the open highway. I only wish I would have done it sooner.