PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OBAMA drives a H3

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 07:11 PM
Default RE: OBAMA drives a H3

ORIGINAL: 3hummers

It is not a good year for presidential politics. Three choices, none good. The lesser of three evils is not Obama and not Billary. Hard to get excited about any of them.
My feelings exactly, as much as the democrats go on about change, where the hell will we get the money for this "change" from? Uni Healthcare? We're already almost bankrupt for medicaid and medicare, yet people immediately fall for this CHANGE rhetoric, its pathetic. And McCain? Ugh, illegal immigration amnesty, handgun regulation, no thanks! [:'(]

Old 03-04-2008, 07:25 PM

Sorry about that,I meant SRX.

Old 03-04-2008, 07:26 PM

This year it's a toss up for who to vote for, not one of the choices looks promising to me.

Old 03-04-2008, 07:31 PM

Good point, he may have been driving a rental....Yes, I did vote for OBAMA and I am proud of it. YES WE CAN!!!!OBAMAFY! I am ready for a change.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjXyqcx-mYY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKsoXHYICqU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBebE9_3Dw4

Old 03-04-2008, 07:43 PM

ORIGINAL: Doc Olds

Well I sure as heck ain't votin for the jap crap buyers!!! Kiss my azz McJap buyer!!!!

McCain: What kind of vehicles do you and your wife drive?
"My wife drives a Lexus," he says unafraid to wave a foreign flag on Detroit soil. "My only claim to fame is that my daughter Meghan owns a Prius hybrid. That's our only testimony to reducing greenhouse gas emissions."
What do you drive yourself?
"I drive a Cadillac. I drive the ... what? (An aide tells him he has a 20 m.p.g. CTS sedan.) It's been a very good car."

Huckabee: When it comes to his own vehicle, however, the Baptist minister strays from his scripture. "Our main car is a 2007 Chevy Tahoe flex-fuel. Then my vehicle is a (1995) Chevrolet Silverado truck," he says, listing two of the biggest light trucks (averaging 16 m.p.g. and 12 m.p.g., respectively) on the planet.

Obama: The auto industry is on a path that is unacceptable and unsustainable. And America must take action to make it right."
This finger-wagging came from a speaker who arrived in a Secret Service convoy of Chevy Suburbans (averages (12 m.p.g.). More embarrassing was the car in Obama's garage: A gas-guzzling, 340 horsepower Chrysler 300C. When his choice was exposed, he bought a more politically correct Ford Escape Hybrid SUV (averages 27 m.p.g.)

Clinton: She complains that the "Model T got better gas mileage than your typical SUV does today" and that "I believe we need to increase our fuel efficiency in order to reduce global warming."
But Clinton is also on big-truck, Secret Service detail. The Clintons own a Mercury Mariner Hybrid, which gets 2 m.p.g. more than the 1908 Model T (averages 25 m.p.g.)
I hardly think what kinda vehicle one drives has any thing to do with them being the commander in chief and I would also like to point out that if there are 8 or 10 people in a suburban getting 8-10 mpg it is a more fuel efficient way to travle than the same 8-10 people driving 3 H3'S
Also I very much agree I am not too keen on any of the big 3 candidates

Old 03-04-2008, 07:48 PM
Super Moderator

machines, every presidential election is about change. Every new candidate trumpets all the change they are going to bring to Washington. None of them ever do dik ( except Ronald Reagan ) Obama won't be able to either. The hacks in Congress aren't going to let things change very much because they like it the way it is. We can't afford big change so it won't happen. 10% of the population can't pay for the other 90%. Don't be blinded by the rhetorical soundbits and don't get your hopes up too high.

Old 03-04-2008, 07:49 PM

Wrong about Hellery. She drives a broom.

Old 03-04-2008, 07:55 PM

ORIGINAL: machines

Good point, he may have been driving a rental....Yes, I did vote for OBAMA and I am proud of it. YES WE CAN!!!!OBAMAFY! I am ready for a change.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjXyqcx-mYY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKsoXHYICqU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBebE9_3Dw4
You will believe any line of crap won't you.................. Sorry but my first impression of OBAMA when he first stared campaining was that some thing just isn't right with this cat and the more I read/hear about him the more I see a shyster.
Like it or not he WAS a Muslim and in my mind he only converted to catholic knowing he would never have a shot in hell at running for any politcal office as a muslim in the US of A.
He gets rid of his car because it makes him look better to have a more ecomical/eviormently friendly car.
and so on and so on wait a minute....................................HE WOULDN'T SALUTE OUR TROOPS????????
Omg he really thinks that we should IMMEDIATLY pull out of Iraq and leave those people with a TOTAL MESS THAT WE CAUSED Holy **** that will surely cause resentment???????
Atleast if youre voting for Mcain or Clinton you know what your getting. I find it hilarious that the Dems had this election wrapped up and decided to put a woman and a black man as their front runners. I mean damn are they trying to hand the election to Mcain???? I guess it's true the Free mason's must run the country and controll electionssecretly.
Plus the fact he has been tied in with people like Loius Farakan EHHHH
I guess since MTV is pushing him you can't wrong though eh?

CAN i still bang the chic in that youtube video though?

Old 03-04-2008, 07:56 PM

We had a personal friend of Reagan's in the race this time. Sadly, he never really had a chance. He wanted to return the Republican party to that of the platform that Reagan ran on in 1980. Hell, this guy even helped get Reagan nominated. So McCain can blabber all he wants how he was a footsoldier in the Reagan Revolution, but this guy still played a bigger part than he did, and he actually resembles the values that Reagan espoused in 1980. All of those Republican canidates love to ramble on about Reagan, yet only one of them actually was like him! /rant

Old 03-04-2008, 08:15 PM
Super Moderator

Well we aren't going to decide the election or solve the problems of the world in this forum and we all clearly have our own opinions about things. The one thing we all know we agree on is that we love Hummers so vote for the most Hummer friendly candidate you can find.

Quick Reply: OBAMA drives a H3