PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OBAMA drives a H3

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 05:38 PM
Default OBAMA drives a H3

A friend of mine from IL told me that Obama drives a black H3....He was seen at a park in Chicago in January with his family getting out of a H3 (he was driving). He will get my vote.

Old 03-04-2008, 05:39 PM
Default RE: OBAMA drives a H3

but Hillary drives an H2, that's why she got my vote . . . .

Old 03-04-2008, 06:08 PM

Not that I am doubting your friend, but I have already researched the cars that the candidates drive and Barack Obama drove a black Chrysler 300C until July when he traded it for an Escape Hybrid (like Edwards and Gore have). Hilary as far as I can find, doest actually own a car but had been spotteddriving Bill'sMercury Mariner Hybrid. McCain drives a V6 Cadillac CTS. It’s possible that the H3 was his wife’s or a rental but googling Barack and 300c will give you hundreds of hits but there isn’t a single reference to him driving a H3. I’m a firm believer that your car says a lot about you. In that case Romney was the most interesting as he has a Cadillac CTX, Ford Mustang and Chevy Silverado. All V8 equipped.

Old 03-04-2008, 06:23 PM

ORIGINAL: machines

A friend of mine from IL told me that Obama drives a black H3....He was seen at a park in Chicago in January with his family getting out of a H3 (he was driving). He will get my vote.
Please tell me youre joking.........................PLEASE! I'm talking about the voting part................for obama.

Old 03-04-2008, 06:31 PM

What's a Cadillac CTX?

Old 03-04-2008, 06:35 PM
Super Moderator

Well I sure as heck ain't votin for the jap crap buyers!!! Kiss my azz McJap buyer!!!!

McCain: What kind of vehicles do you and your wife drive?
"My wife drives a Lexus," he says unafraid to wave a foreign flag on Detroit soil. "My only claim to fame is that my daughter Meghan owns a Prius hybrid. That's our only testimony to reducing greenhouse gas emissions."
What do you drive yourself?
"I drive a Cadillac. I drive the ... what? (An aide tells him he has a 20 m.p.g. CTS sedan.) It's been a very good car."

Huckabee: When it comes to his own vehicle, however, the Baptist minister strays from his scripture. "Our main car is a 2007 Chevy Tahoe flex-fuel. Then my vehicle is a (1995) Chevrolet Silverado truck," he says, listing two of the biggest light trucks (averaging 16 m.p.g. and 12 m.p.g., respectively) on the planet.

Obama: The auto industry is on a path that is unacceptable and unsustainable. And America must take action to make it right."
This finger-wagging came from a speaker who arrived in a Secret Service convoy of Chevy Suburbans (averages (12 m.p.g.). More embarrassing was the car in Obama's garage: A gas-guzzling, 340 horsepower Chrysler 300C. When his choice was exposed, he bought a more politically correct Ford Escape Hybrid SUV (averages 27 m.p.g.)

Clinton: She complains that the "Model T got better gas mileage than your typical SUV does today" and that "I believe we need to increase our fuel efficiency in order to reduce global warming."
But Clinton is also on big-truck, Secret Service detail. The Clintons own a Mercury Mariner Hybrid, which gets 2 m.p.g. more than the 1908 Model T (averages 25 m.p.g.)

Old 03-04-2008, 06:37 PM
Super Moderator

Gas guzzling Chrysler 300??? WTF. Shame on all of us, we should be riding mopeds and licking leaves.

Old 03-04-2008, 06:49 PM

Politicians...My first time to vote, and I have no one to vote for!

Old 03-04-2008, 06:56 PM

ORIGINAL: machines

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 03-04-2008, 07:01 PM
Super Moderator

It is not a good year for presidential politics. Three choices, none good. The lesser of three evils is not Obama and not Billary. Hard to get excited about any of them.

Quick Reply: OBAMA drives a H3