PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New to hummer's advice welcome

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2014, 07:30 PM
Default New to hummer's advice welcome

Hi guy'z and gal'z I'm a new hummer owner, i recently bought a 2004 H2
it was purchased from an owner of a garage so I'm hoping it has been well looked after as it was his wife car.
the car has covered 170 kms and is looking in fairly decent shape it has nav which i don't have a cd for(any idea where to get a cheap one), and all the other little trimmings
at this moment with all my reading i have came to the conclusion that i need new airbags as car drops overnight but i have noticed when i get out the car its like the compressor is making a clicking noise, and advice on that would be great.
im also looking for advice on an alarm or remote start i have fitted these before in old crappy trucks but not so sure about doing it in the hummer
I'm reading that i need a bypass and also if i get the correct one it will turn on heated seats at the same time.
on heated seats my drivers one appears to be shorting as if i sit on it and move the seat turns off, I'm looking for a part number for that and
also I'm looking for advice on a backup camera system as my wife will be driving,
and just general advice on these cars I've been reading a lot and I'm getting more familiar with it and i really love it.
not looking for much haha oh I'm george and living in regina Saskatchewan

Old 11-14-2014, 08:38 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome George. Many people do the spring over conversion to get away from the air bags. It is cheaper. I liked my air bags and would have replaced the bag.

Old 11-14-2014, 10:58 PM

im gonna keep the bags as i like that it can be raised if I'm stuck. but the clicking annoys me any idea what that is