PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

JOKES

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2007, 09:15 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: JOKES

Jim and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while theywere walking past the hospital swimming pool, Jim suddenly jumped into thedeep end. He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there. Ednapromptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled Jim out.

When the Head Nurse became aware of Edna's heroic act, she immediatelyordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now considered hermentally stable.

When she went to tell Edna the news she said, "Edna, I have good news andbad news. The good news is you are being discharged; since you were ableto rationally respond t o a crisis by jumping in and saving the life ofanother that you have a sound mind. The bad news is, Jim, the patient yousaved, hung himself in the bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after yousaved him. I am so sorry, but he's dead."

Edna replied, "He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry. How sooncan I go home?"