PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Installed the MagnaDrone catback!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 08:51 PM
Default RE: Installed the MagnaDrone catback!

ORIGINAL: Dennis

ORIGINAL: Linus Gump

So does ahthlete's foot, but that don't mean I have to like it.

Linus Gump
Status: offline I like cats too. they tast jusk like chicken, and if you grill them just right, they almost taste like pork.

Ya know Linus..you are starting to sound like your posts are getting personal with me Lately, ..What's up dude?..Is the single life getting to you? and you have to take out your frustrations here?...[sm=dontgetit.gif]

Dennis and Dilo,
I'm sorry you guys are offended. I am only teasing. Cats are good pets and are very clean to own. I have had several girlfiends that had cats, and I never had a problem with them. I am only trying to throw in a little humor into things. We are all here to have a good time and talk about the vehicles we have in common. There is no need to threaten to ban anyone. I appreciate the fact that you have let me know that you aren't pleased with me. I will make an effort to be mindful of your sensitivities when I respond to threads.

Old 06-04-2006, 09:19 PM

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

ORIGINAL: chefred112

Here is My Magnaflow exhaust with dual slash tips...all for $250 out the door welded...

[IMG]local://upfiles/660/48FC0C031A6545BB9F02723289CE0CFC.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/660/69B4B8742DBF4416A2BD359317A6F3AB.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/660/F57E1F72D31E4C0F8C4FB9A4423C7DCB.jpg[/IMG]

Looks good nice color.
Hey i notice the Silicone Valley on that back tire cover is it as big as ever or did it die down that was a big place I have a map of it.

This looks diferent than mine. Is this their cat back or a muffler and tips you put together at the exhaust shop?

Old 06-04-2006, 09:25 PM

Dennis and Dilo,
I'm sorry you guys are offended. I am only teasing. Cats are good pets and are very clean to own. I have had several girlfiends that had cats, and I never had a problem with them. I am only trying to throw in a little humor into things. We are all here to have a good time and talk about the vehicles we have in common. There is no need to threaten to ban anyone. I appreciate the fact that you have let me know that you aren't pleased with me. I will make an effort to be mindful of your sensitivities when I respond to threads.
No sweat bro...now that I know where you're coming from..I take absolutely no offense...I was hoping it was a misunderstanding on my part and I see now that it was..It's all good, don't worry about a thing, it's cool...

SEVERAL GIRL FRIENDS????

My Man!!!

Old 06-04-2006, 10:10 PM

...I lik what you did in removing the dealer logo...wil have to do that. Yes, the tips were welded on too... yea, this is somethin my exhaust shop did...I don't tend to look for the vehicle specific muffer, I asked Scott (Minute Muffler...who has done all my muffler installs) to do what he knows best and he has never failed me. i walked in with my H3 and said i want to do dual chrome tips with a more performance orientated muffler. I was pleasantly surprised to see a magnaflow muffler where my old one use to be...

Old 06-04-2006, 10:40 PM

...I lik what you did in removing the dealer logo...wil have to do that. Yes, the tips were welded on too... yea, this is somethin my exhaust shop did...I don't tend to look for the vehicle specific muffer, I asked Scott (Minute Muffler...who has done all my muffler installs) to do what he knows best and he has never failed me. i walked in with my H3 and said i want to do dual chrome tips with a more performance orientated muffler. I was pleasantly surprised to see a magnaflow muffler where my old one use to be...

If you mess up taking that off you spare tire cover here a place that sell them saying HUMMER H3

H3 32-inch Rigid Face Spare Tire Cover #BOORTCH3-32
For H3's not equipped with off-road adventure package or with 32 inch tires.

Add to cart Price: $ 99.00

H3 33-inch Rigid Face Spare Tire Cover #BOORTCH3-33
For H3's equipped with off-road adventure package or 33 inch tires.

Add to cart Price: $ 109.00

http://www.h2parts.com/

[IMG]local://upfiles/111/0B885CA2B9024338B3822FAE17D37166.jpg[/IMG]

Old 06-05-2006, 01:16 AM

SEVERAL GIRL FRIENDS????

My Man!!!
I used to be a long haul truck driver. I ran 48 states and Canada. Had a different girl in every town...[sm=shades.gif]

Old 06-05-2006, 01:20 AM

If you mess up taking that off you spare tire cover here a place that sell them saying HUMMER H3

This is good to know. I wanted to take my dealer logo and the HUMMER H3 off of mine and paint it green to match the body color with a big H3 in the natural black in the middle, but I didn't know how without ruining the texture. Thanks for the tip on how to remove the logo, and where to get a new one if I screw it up.

Old 06-05-2006, 03:45 AM

...thanks dilo an dennis an others for the "nice to know" info...I'm sure bookmarkin it and will use it in the future...thanks again guys!!!

Old 06-05-2006, 09:51 AM

This is good to know. I wanted to take my dealer logo and the HUMMER H3 off of mine and paint it green to match the body color with a big H3 in the natural black in the middle, but I didn't know how without ruining the texture. Thanks for the tip on how to remove the logo, and where to get a new one if I screw it up.
I was think the same thing painting the same color good idea instead i bought one .Bad idea it would been cheaper to paint the original then that big bulky one i have. I seen it done it looks good but you still see the black vinyl but that no big deal those fit like a glove not like mine.

Old 06-05-2006, 09:55 AM

Fred..It looks really good..You have one of the top of the line exhausts..I like those long tips too, are they welded on as well?

BTW..I have the same style tire cover and it had the Dealer's logo on it too..I for one don't believe in giving free advertizing, so I removed their name with Lacquer thinner and a rag and slowly worked it off..don't get too agressive, or you'll smooth the the plastic too much.

Dennis did they give yours for nothing because i bought one before my truck was ready but my dealer would of charge me with there name on it don't think so. Know he wishes he gave me one. I alway take the names off the car the second i get home.

Quick Reply: Installed the MagnaDrone catback!