PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

If Obama gets elected.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 10:51 PM
Default RE: If Obama get's elected.....

ORIGINAL: importkiller

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

ORIGINAL: HummBob

My 1st choice would have been Giuliani!!![:@]

I should BAN you just for that [:@]

but, I won't
then I would unban him WHats wrong with Rudi.... he did good things in NY and is a personal friend
I Think he did an AMAZING job in NY!! Even BEFORE the whole 9/11 catastrophe!!

Old 04-21-2008, 10:52 PM

ORIGINAL: big2dabank

No way I'm voting forClinton or Obama. I am not so sure about Mccain, but at least I know what he stands for and he doesn't change his mind from month to month. Hell I may end up writting in my name and voting for my self at least I can't feel bad about that.
EXACTLY!! These friken WISHY WASHY politicians make me want to PUKE!!![:'(]

Pick a PLATFORM and STICK TO IT.......bastards[:@]

Old 04-22-2008, 09:15 AM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

It's his personal life I question. Your choices in your personal life shows what kind of person you are. Just my opinion.
I do believe that if ANYONE is going to represent our country then they need to be a little "straighter" than most of us. If you don't like that, then don't run for office. He is representing our country and what we stand for. If your kid went somewhere representing your family and made an a$$ of themselves you would be ticked, same thing bigger scale.

What can you do about it though? We all had a past, and we all did some stupid things as kids. But grow up and act like an adult. Don't be messing around (especially in the oval office, if I brought some girl into my office and "played around" with her THEY WOULD FRY ME!!). Not sure what to do about it though, nobody teaches their kids any morals or manners anymore so it's only going to get worse. And it's not like it's anything new, hell Kennedy was one of the worse.

This is a whole different direction but it really is only meant as an extension of my above statement. If you're not happy with your spouse and you feel that you need to mess around. Then get a divorce and have at it, but while you are married knock it off. You can window shop all you want as long as you don't touch the merchandise.

BLUF, don't shoot for such a high profile/high tempo job if you can't live the image. I honestly believe that nobody caring about how many $500 dollar ****** they do is part of the problem. Then we wonder why we have such a problem with our children, EVERYTHING is acceptable now!!!

Sorry Impy.

Oh and Giuliani did more for NY before AND after9-11 than anyone before him. He took one of the worse cities in the county and lowered the crime and unemployment rates. He essentially cleaned it up, as much as you can clean NYC. He's no saint, but apparently that doesn't matter.

Old 04-22-2008, 12:41 PM

See that was my point. If given the choice I would take a President that had weekly visits to a brathel in Vegas but actually did something in office...like lower taxes, lower gas prices, do something about the economy, the illegal immigration... I would take that man as president rather than MR. Moral straight shooter that does jack chit.

Oh and Giuliani did more for NY before AND after9-11 than anyone before him. He took one of the worse cities in the county and lowered the crime and unemployment rates. He essentially cleaned it up, as much as you can clean NYC. He's no saint, but apparently that doesn't matter.
Kinda like the dilemma in proffesional sport...do you draft the player with HUGE upside but has a personal history or do you draft the good but not great player with strong character.

Old 04-22-2008, 01:35 PM

Arnold will finally get around to making "King Conan".

damn...i wish!

Old 04-22-2008, 03:07 PM

King CONAN would be SWEET!!!

Old 04-22-2008, 04:57 PM
Super Moderator

Arnie has been a huge disppointment as Govenor. He became a politician. Nothing else to say.