PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I raced a car and they didn't win

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 02:28 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: I raced a car and they didn't win

Cool idea Greenshirt, the kids sure would dig it! We could have them in the back laughing[sm=icon_rofl.gif]at their old man just like they really did when I ended up on the faiway.[sm=smiley20.gif]
Hummer-like nothing else, especially on the golf course!

Let's go to Hummer with it.

Old 10-26-2007, 03:16 PM

seriously some of you need to re-adjust your tampons and get a sence of humorsorry about the lewd comment about a reach around...I forgot we were posting on teenagegirls.comlighten up people...this is why there are people here that always get along and actually have fun on here....me, shorty,doc,muddy,bob,stangs,zyne,HG and a few others...thay actually get humor

Old 10-26-2007, 03:38 PM

Old 10-26-2007, 03:49 PM

And your showing a bad example t other forum users by taking everything so seriously....btw, whoes the one that taking this seriously because your the one with the post about OMG HE RACED ANOTHER CAR IN A 25 MPH LANE, is that so big of a deal, come on everyone likes to hae fun being inracing, pleasure, or just messing around with people. I have done the same thing but onething that I have learned on this forum is to take almost anything sarcastically or lightly and not tak everything literally.

Old 10-26-2007, 05:18 PM

Gorilla--I'm gonna have to add you to the list of people that actually "get it".

Old 10-26-2007, 05:22 PM

and BTW greenie.....your original unedited post comes through the email reminders

Old 10-26-2007, 05:25 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

and BTW greenie.....your original unedited post comes through the email reminders
This is the post by greenie that gorilla was replying to:

I honestly don't understand you. You post the above in protest of others taking your earlier post too seriously, when it doesn't seem to me that anyone was, in fact, taking it too seriously.
WHO is the one getting too worked up?
Maybe take some of your own advice and lighten up a bit yourself.
As a moderator(?), wouldn't that set a better example?
I also love how you name all your forum buddies, as if to imply that anyone not on the list is "out of the cool person loop".
Give us a break.
Seems that the attitude in this thread loosened up substantially for everyone involved until you interjected.
Just an observation.
which is a joke, cause I ain't worked up at all.....seems the guy that loves your truck is...that is who I was repying to....read the entire thread before making comments.
And my list isn't a cool person lists.....it's just people that I know can take a joke and better yet...can grasp what a joke is.....you are on a totally different list.

Old 10-26-2007, 05:44 PM

IK- I don't care that you can still read my post. I know how a forum works and figured you'd see it either way. Your the only person that it was intended for anyway.
I basically decided that it wasn't worth the arguement out in the open, hence the edit.
Your decision to post it is in poor taste and further proves your lack of decency as a person in general.Poor example to set as a mod IMO.

GorillaH2-Your post is hilarious. I can totally see why IK put you on his "list".You guys will undoubtedly get along great.

Old 10-26-2007, 05:50 PM

your funny....my posting what you edited out is in bad taste?? NAHHHHH...I had to post to keep gorilla from looking like he was talking about nothingSee...posting for people to read then editing is in bad taste...as a mod, I'm not gonna let gorilla or any other person get hung out to dry like that.

Old 10-26-2007, 09:46 PM

Name:  popcorn.gif
Views: 17
Size:  2.9 KB

Quick Reply: I raced a car and they didn't win