PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummer Happenings Notifications

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 07:42 AM
Default RE: Hummer Happenings Notifications

As per Hummer each and every dealer is suppose to have 4 yes 4 Hummer Happenings each year. My dealer sends out invites but I'm lucky if they have 1 per year. The last one was for Paragon but then Paragon closed so they haven't had a Happening for over a year and a half now. Your best bet is to call your dealer and ask them if they hold these events and ask them to put you on their mailing list.

Old 10-10-2007, 01:04 AM
Super Moderator

The dealers do the invites. I have three Hummers and I found that by spreading the service and repair work between several dealers I get invites to their different events. You might try taking your Hummer to a different dealer for service than you bought from and chat up the service guy. You generally do have to reserve your spot pretty quickly. I am in SoCal and the events to Hungry Valley, Lake Arrowhead and Vegas seem to fill up quick. Some of the non-driving events seem to stay open longer. ( no wonder )

Old 10-10-2007, 05:46 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Trey124

As per Hummer each and every dealer is suppose to have 4 yes 4 Hummer Happenings each year. My dealer sends out invites but I'm lucky if they have 1 per year. The last one was for Paragon but then Paragon closed so they haven't had a Happening for over a year and a half now. Your best bet is to call your dealer and ask them if they hold these events and ask them to put you on their mailing list.
Turnersville is supposed to have the hut and the course also.....[:-]

Old 10-12-2007, 03:40 PM

OK NOW IM PISSED[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

Just called Hummer of Cincinati. They told me that I was not welcome to attend their Hummer events if I did not purchase my Hummer there. However I asked them if I serviced my Hummer there would I qualify and again they told me no. I cannot believe this. Do the Hummer dealers actually pay for the event?????? Or do you pay and they just coordinate them???? ShouldI file a complaint to Hummer?