Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   Hummer Happenings Notifications (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/hummer-happenings-notifications-7564/)

Trayderjoe 10-07-2007 07:28 AM

Hummer Happenings Notifications

I was curious as to how people find out about the Hummer Happening Events. Do you get notification from your dealers about the events (calls, email, etc.), or do you check out their web site looking for the events? I picked up my Hummer from Al Serra in Grand Blanc Michigan back in June, and haven't heard of any events. Of course, their events may be over for the year and I just missed my opportunity, but moving forward, I would certainly like to join in the fun. Thanks in advance for your input!

hilljob26 10-07-2007 07:55 AM

RE: Hummer Happenings Notifications

there are none in kansas,and i wouldnt even know where to look,but i enjoy looking at everyone elses pics on here

blackstangs281 10-07-2007 08:31 AM

My dealer sends out invtes

Gunner_45 10-07-2007 09:36 AM

Get in touch with the marketing people at your local dealerships. Ask to be put on
thier notification list. Be prepared to RSVP quickly.....I know the one's down here
have waiting lists becausethey fill up so fast.

You also might try looking into any Hummer clubs in the area.

Here in Dallas, not only do we have several dealerships that put on events, there is also aDFW Hummer Club as well.

So........ we may be a little more fortunate than folks elsewhere.

Good luck.

Doc Olds 10-07-2007 09:51 AM

TJoe, I think the Hummer dealers in MI are a little lame on the Happenings IMO. Friendly did a blood drive for one???? Good cause, don't get me wrong, but ah, uhm............c'mon, a blood drive. How about off roading until ya bleed?:D The is a hummer happening at Silver Lake, MI 10/13. Check the meets/events section. ;)

KS Trekker 10-07-2007 10:26 AM

I heard Hummer of KC was having a Hummer Happening on October 27th at KS Rocks Recreation Park. I haven't received anything in the mail yet. I'll check it out Monday and let you know what I find out. I'm also thinking about going to Tuttle Creek on the 28th if anyone in the area is interested.

HumminNBoatin 10-07-2007 08:12 PM

Does anyone know if Hummer of Cincinnati puts on any events?

Trayderjoe 10-08-2007 05:25 PM

Thanks everyone for your responses.

Doc: I did see the event at Silver Lake, unfortunately I can't make it :( I will, of course, keep watching here for the meets and will follow-up with the dealership as suggested. Sounds like Sewell in Texas does a much better job with the Hummer Happenings.

Muddydawg75 10-08-2007 07:05 PM

I get things in the mail.

The last two were tailgating at a horserace and an event at Paragon Iprior to it's closing.

hilljob26 10-08-2007 07:37 PM

by golly i just gor one from some guys here,it will be in manhatten on 10-28,i am going to try my azz off to make it