PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How many active members in H3 section?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2015, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Widespread Hummer
Free speech has absolutely zero to do with posting in this forum.
All I am saying is we should be able to have freedom of speech or the freedom to say (almost) anything we desire without be punished (or banned). Obviously any threats of bodily harm to another person is off limits and against the rules, but we don't truly have freedom nor is America totally a free country. Try not paying your income or property taxes and tell me how free you are when the authorities that be take your home or business and throw you in jail. 90% of all the countries outside the U.S., if you are late or have serious financial problems the Gov will not take your home or throw you in jail if you can't pay your taxes.

Old 02-22-2015, 06:16 PM

This forum is way more active than the 1999-2006 section of cadillacforums. I was sad to see that as I'm looking to buy one. My 2006 H3 is crumbling before my eyes and as much as I love this ride, I feel it's about time to let her go. I've had an inner battle over trading in the H3 for over a week now, but this misfire/rough idle/stalling motor is on my last nerve.

Old 02-23-2015, 04:55 PM

07 lux and 08 Alpha here. My 07 had a bad head covered under warranty and the Alpha's been perfect. These have been the best vehicles I have owned and being in my mid 50's and always had 2 - 4 vehicles at a time that says a lot to me.
I discount a lot of the problems I hear about the 06 since it was a 1st year truck and 1 year engine.
My buddies already replaced a transfer case and tranny on 2010 Tundra not including all the electrical nightmares he's had with it.
Keep your Toyotas, and I'll stick with my H3's.

Old 02-23-2015, 11:04 PM

Well I'm active. I have to be. My beautiful, never off roaded, super clean, 2006 base is a hunk o crap. I need every bit of brain power I can syphon from you guys.

Old 02-24-2015, 03:13 AM

Originally Posted by norinco3264
This forum is way more active than the 1999-2006 section of cadillacforums. I was sad to see that as I'm looking to buy one. My 2006 H3 is crumbling before my eyes and as much as I love this ride, I feel it's about time to let her go. I've had an inner battle over trading in the H3 for over a week now, but this misfire/rough idle/stalling motor is on my last nerve.
Exactly this ^^^^^

Old 02-24-2015, 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by AR15wheeler
Well I'm active. I have to be. My beautiful, never off roaded, super clean, 2006 base is a hunk o crap. I need every bit of brain power I can syphon from you guys.

Sorry to hear that AR15. Didn't you just buy it recently ? If it came from a dealership I'd call and raise hell.

Go to car complaints website and view the insanely large amount of problems people have once their 06 reaches 90~120k miles. That might give you a peek into your vehicle's future.

Old 02-24-2015, 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by norinco3264
The caddy forum is a ghost town, I'm still a "member" on there as well as I used to have an 04 cts, but never went to the site after the first couple months because it was a ghost town. I think my user name was CaddyJeep or something like that.

Old 02-24-2015, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by H3Ray
but we don't truly have freedom nor is America totally a free country. Try not paying your income or property taxes and tell me how free you are when the authorities that be take your home or business and throw you in jail. 90% of all the countries outside the U.S., if you are late or have serious financial problems the Gov will not take your home or throw you in jail if you can't pay your taxes.
Try stealing in some countries -in US you get a fair trial - some other countries chop off your hands.

If you live outside your means, your asking for trouble.
*Having a $700,000.00 home with a $10,000 income

Also the government will work with you and not toss you out to the street unless you are purposely avoiding paying taxes.

Old 02-28-2015, 10:55 PM

I'm on my second H3 and will be into them until the end. The more I work I put into them, the more awesome they get!

My '06 was better than new at 160k miles and if it wasn't totalled, I'd still be driving it today.

Old 03-01-2015, 08:59 AM

My 06 has 136k+, and still runs good. it has developed an oil leak, but that is normal for gm engines at this age

Quick Reply: How many active members in H3 section?