PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hood blanket

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 08:16 PM
Default RE: Hood blanket

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

Boy, I am sure having trouble tracking one of these things down.[>:] I've had a couple of members send me links/phone numbers (Thanks BTW all[sm=thanx.gif]) , but in every case, they tell me they are out of stock. One place does have 1 in stock, but says it is on hold, and so won't sell it to me. The place Dilo sent me told me last week they were out when I phoned them, so I must not have the right connections if Dilo just got 2[]. I tried them again this morning to double check, and they confirmed there are none in stacok, and when they checked their 6 other warehouses, there were none there either. Humrlvr, if you DO decide to sell your H3 and get and H2sut, make sure you sell me your hood blanket and truflow CAI first!

Grrrr.

He is out but getting more

Old 05-04-2007, 08:17 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Serious question here...

Can you remove the Hood blanky from time to time for cleaning,without wrecking the attaching hardware?
BAHAHAHA! Only Denny!

Old 05-04-2007, 08:19 PM

Now Di don't tell me you never had a woobie? And Bobby...darlin...you call yourself a movie buff??? Obviously y'all never saw Mr Mom! LOL

Old 05-04-2007, 09:37 PM

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

Boy, I am sure having trouble tracking one of these things down.[>:] I've had a couple of members send me links/phone numbers (Thanks BTW all[sm=thanx.gif]) , but in every case, they tell me they are out of stock. One place does have 1 in stock, but says it is on hold, and so won't sell it to me. The place Dilo sent me told me last week they were out when I phoned them, so I must not have the right connections if Dilo just got 2[]. I tried them again this morning to double check, and they confirmed there are none in stacok, and when they checked their 6 other warehouses, there were none there either. Humrlvr, if you DO decide to sell your H3 and get and H2sut, make sure you sell me your hood blanket and truflow CAI first!

Grrrr.

He is out but getting more
Are you sure? I phoned them again this morning after reading your post and he again confirmed they were out, and when he checked, saif that looked like there were no more, and as they were dicontinued he would not be able to get them and was going to remove the part completely from the web site! Mark, buddy, if you have a secret source, share with me please!

A "woobie", for those not in the know, in this case refers to a blanket, usually in reference to a security blanket. In other usages, it typically means a beloved object of some type, ie a favourite teddy bear, pillow, plaything, etc. It can also be used in reference to pet toys, or animals as well. http://www.doubletongued.org/index.p...ionary/woobie/

Old 05-04-2007, 10:01 PM

He told me he have one for me in a week all the ones he sends out ups get damage so they are now switching to fedex.

Old 05-04-2007, 11:30 PM

What kind of damage were you getting? Was it consistent for each of the shipments you received? FYI, his site is still accepting orders for the part and showing UPS for delivery. There is no indication that the part is on back order or unavailable. Most likely hasn't updated it yet...........

Old 05-05-2007, 04:44 PM

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

He told me he have one for me in a week all the ones he sends out ups get damage so they are now switching to fedex.
Well if they do I'll be choked. I talked with them for 15 minutes yesterday trying to find out if there was any way ther could possibly find another one, and they said "NO" (gmpartsdirect.com)

Old 05-05-2007, 06:05 PM

Hmmmmmmmm....... [sm=nerd.gif]

I used the link that dilo2001gt provided and ordered mine through gmacessories-direct.com. I received an email with an estimated delivery date of May 14th. Here is the link...

http://www.gmaccessories-direct.com/...oducts_id=3763

Old 05-05-2007, 06:14 PM

ORIGINAL: Trayderjoe

Hmmmmmmmm....... [sm=nerd.gif]

I used the link that dilo2001gt provided and ordered mine through gmacessories-direct.com. I received an email with an estimated delivery date of May 14th. Here is the link...

http://www.gmaccessories-direct.com/...oducts_id=3763
Sorry, I gave the wrong link in my previous post. It was the http://www.gmaccessories-direct.comguys. I had tried about 2 months ago to order from these guys, but as I mentioned, their website did not allow of payment from a non-US credit card. Last week I got their phone number and called them and was told they had no stock. On Friday morning, after reading Dilo's post, I phoned again, talked to Claud, and he said they were out of stock, and did a search and said absolutely no more wree available! What's up? These guys don't like us friendly Canucks or something?

Old 05-05-2007, 06:16 PM

I went back to double check my order and the email that I received, and there is nothing to indicate that the item is on back order. I will follow-up and let you know if/when I receive it.

Quick Reply: Hood blanket