PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hood blanket

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 05:10 PM
Default RE: Hood blanket

That's only if you live in Canada. In the US all you need is a portable radio and a twelve pack.

Old 05-04-2007, 05:24 PM

Boy, I am sure having trouble tracking one of these things down.[>:] I've had a couple of members send me links/phone numbers (Thanks BTW all[sm=thanx.gif]) , but in every case, they tell me they are out of stock. One place does have 1 in stock, but says it is on hold, and so won't sell it to me. The place Dilo sent me told me last week they were out when I phoned them, so I must not have the right connections if Dilo just got 2[]. I tried them again this morning to double check, and they confirmed there are none in stacok, and when they checked their 6 other warehouses, there were none there either. Humrlvr, if you DO decide to sell your H3 and get and H2sut, make sure you sell me your hood blanket and truflow CAI first!

Grrrr.

Old 05-04-2007, 05:29 PM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

Boy, I am sure having trouble tracking one of these things down.[>:] I've had a couple of members send me links/phone numbers (Thanks BTW all[sm=thanx.gif]) , but in every case, they tell me they are out of stock. One place does have 1 in stock, but says it is on hold, and so won't sell it to me. The place Dilo sent me told me last week they were out when I phoned them, so I must not have the right connections if Dilo just got 2[]. I tried them again this morning to double check, and they confirmed there are none in stacok, and when they checked their 6 other warehouses, there were none there either. Humrlvr, if you DO decide to sell your H3 and get and H2sut, make sure you sell me your hood blanket and truflow CAI first!

Grrrr.
LMAO.. I'll be keeping the 3 for Off Roading, and picking up a 2 SUT as a Highway Cruiser Bud... Tell you what Karl... I'll trade my Hood Blanky for your Headrests!!!!

Old 05-04-2007, 05:43 PM

ORIGINAL: HumRluvR

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

Grrrr.
LMAO.. I'll be keeping the 3 for Off Roading, and picking up a 2 SUT as a Highway Cruiser Bud... Tell you what Karl... I'll trade my Hood Blanky for your Headrests!!!!
Hmmmmm. Let's see. Hood blanket, looks nice, but you only see it when hood is open. Embroidered head rests, look great, and you see them every time you get in the truck! Not really sure I like that trade. But you got me thinking:it's a well known fact that the H3 hood is extremely easy to pop open, and the 8 plastic clips that hold the cover in just pop out. Think I am going to take a little road trip NE. Might come back with a hood blanket and CAI after all!

Old 05-04-2007, 06:04 PM

LoL... Can't say I didn't try!!!! And Karl... Your more than welcome to come up for a Visit Bud... I'll be Grilling some juicy Alberta AAA Steaks for ya If you ever decide to do so!!!

Old 05-04-2007, 06:08 PM

Serious question here...

Can you remove the Hood blanky from time to time for cleaning,without wrecking the attaching hardware?

Old 05-04-2007, 06:33 PM

Can't see why not D... But I would Imagine that the Clips would lose their ability to hold after a few removals. I'm sure their available at any Body Shop supply depot!!

Old 05-04-2007, 08:05 PM

ORIGINAL: HumRluvR

It helps to Keep the Engine noise down, keep the hood cool In summer,It avoids Ice build up during our Winters, and of course.. Looks Good!!!
Ahhhh I see! Well we don't have any ice but keepin the engine noise down (altho I kinda like noisy engines lol) and the hood cool would be a good thing..

Old 05-04-2007, 08:06 PM

ORIGINAL: Hummer Guy

hehe..the Hummer Woobie...
what the hells a woobie?

Old 05-04-2007, 08:07 PM

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

ORIGINAL: Hummer Guy

hehe..the Hummer Woobie...
what the hells a woobie?
I was wondering that also!!!