PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hey: HUMMERZ

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2023, 11:01 AM
Default Hey: HUMMERZ

You said :
My wife:"I know it can be repaired"!
Me: "Why am I repairing this cheap piece of crap"
My wife: "Because they really like it, and I said you could repair it"
Me:

I got me my old 2009 H2 NAV Radio sitting in a returned shipping box. It was shipped back from a a Company that repairs NAV Radios. I won't mention any names. Anyway what happened to mine is similar to the thread about the screen going blank but the radio still working. The company said they ran it for over 8 hours and they couldn't find anything wrong.

It came back and worked for a while then started the same thing. Also... the NAV seemed odd to me in that when you got to a cross street ...it showed your were back about 50 feet. In other words... It didn't look like it did as before.. New radio now has a new GPS antenna and is cool.

This one is just sitting in the box.
Do me a Favor...Ask your Wife if it's Ok to work on my unit..... LMAO..... Let me know if your interested in Barking around with it. It'll be fun to put on your head flash lights and get out your 1000 piece collection of screw drivers and Hammers out . It will keep you off the streets and your Wife will know where you are at all times. ..L.O.L. I can Pay.... Or give you another unlocked NAV Radio. I have the part number for it but I don't know what it fits. Looks Like mine.

Mark

Last edited by Mark R; 08-16-2023 at 11:03 AM.
Old 08-16-2023, 02:48 PM

That's not the proper procedure for service here. You need to tell my wife your problem,
& I find it on my workbench.

Btw, I don't like knowing the unit has already been serviced. I've seen many issues in the past with stripped/missing screws/broken tabs+.

Old 08-16-2023, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by hummerz
That's not the proper procedure for service here. You need to tell my wife your problem,
& I find it on my workbench.

Btw, I don't like knowing the unit has already been serviced. I've seen many issues in the past with stripped/missing screws/broken tabs+.

The unit has never been opened. It was just Bench Tested ..And I know what it's like to fix other peoples problems before you can fix the unit your working on.
Didn't Know your Wife schedules your work load....Myapologies ...L.O.L. I have gone thru 2 so far...I set up my own stuff. But not as efficient as your system finding work on your bench.