PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP! Should I or Shouldn't I??

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 12:20 PM
Default RE: HELP! Should I or Shouldn't I??

ORIGINAL: Dennis

I paid $2.39.9 for it 87 octane....The wife's car was for 92 octane @..$2.59.9...And we even grow the oil here in Oklahoma...What's up with that?

I paid $2.75 today fot 87 [sm=wtf.gif] BUSH [sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 03-23-2006, 12:22 PM

ORIGINAL: jsahara

Thanks...you guys are pretty awesome!
One more thing. Did anybody purchase using the GM family discount?

GET THE BIG TIRES ON THE CHROME RIMS TELL THE DEALER THAT WHAT YOU WANT
I GOT THE DISCOUNT SAVE ME ALMOST $4000.

Old 03-23-2006, 12:56 PM

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

I wonder how come the dealers here all said they were not offering any discounts..At least this last Dec and Jan when I was on the prowl for the H3..We even have a major GM factory in town..(They just closed down last month for good)

Old 03-23-2006, 01:23 PM

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

I wonder how come the dealers here all said they were not offering any discounts..At least this last Dec and Jan when I was on the prowl for the H3..We even have a major GM factory in town..(They just closed down last month for good)
The dealer i was working with would not do it so i went to show the girlfriend the truck and this other dealer was the only one that had them in stock so i ask if he would do the discount and he said yes so i said i'm buying from you.I guess it depend on the dealership

Old 03-24-2006, 02:30 AM

You're more than welcome..Let us know when and how it works out for you..

I've not heard of ANY discounts on the H3 or buying incentives of any kind...

BTW...I'm Awesome...The other guy is more than likely the Pretty one.[sm=grin.gif][sm=youreright.gif]
GM has a friends and family discount. My dad works for GM. The discount is getting me about $3500. off of MSRP. The dealer gets their money as they would a rebate. I don't know where you guys are from..I'm from Maryland and the dealer here is offering a sweet deal for trade in through this weekend.
Here is what they sent me.

This is the most aggressive Trade-In Assistance Program to hit the marketplace and it's just been expanded to all makes and models! Any customer trading in a 1996-2004 vehicle on a new 2005-2007 Chevrolet, HUMMER or Lotus will receive 100% of the factory full base model MSRP when new (as provided by N.A.D.A.). Plus, all 1993-1995 models will receive very special price considerations when offered on trade.

Just bring in your current vehicle to Criswell Automotive and pick out the new Chevrolet, HUMMER or Lotus model you want to buy or lease. Criswell has been provided by the N.A.D.A. with the factory base model MSRP list price on the vehicle you are currently driving. All customers will receive 100% of the base model MSRP in trade toward a new vehicle! Similar arrangements will be made for lease customers.

This assistance program is designed exclusively for Criswell customers in and around the metro area only. Obviously, your current vehicle must be in safe operating condition, with normal wear and tear and free of paint and collision work. The only deductions will be made for mileage ($0.15 - 0.45 per mile depending on model and reconditioning). We are not going to "nitpick" your trade-in, we are here to sell new vehicles at prices that are much, much lower than you would normally expect!

I got this off of the GM website.. this is who qualifies for it.

Spouse
Children
Stepchildren
Grandchildren
Stepgrandchildren
Grandparents (including in-law and step)
Parents
Stepparents
Siblings (including full, half and step)
Mother-/father-in-law
Sons-/daughters-in-law
Brothers-/sisters-in-law
Same-sex domestic partner (Where applicable.

Old 03-24-2006, 09:48 AM

I got mine threw my company the have a deal with gm and Chrysler

Old 03-24-2006, 10:48 AM

My dealer at the Time I was looking here in OKC acted like they never heard of any discounts on any of the HUMMERS (only) all the other GM cars even vettes had some form of a discount offered...But when I went to Arkansas, that dealer sold it to me at invoice...So I guess I got about a $3800.oo discount off of MSRP after all said and done...So I'm a happy camper.

Not to poke fun at the list of qualified "Family member discount list; Same-sex domestic partner (Where applicable)" provided above..But that last one on the list, made me blow coffee out my nose[sm=yikesomg.gif][:'(]..They covered everyone didn't they??..Question is, where is it applicable...I hope they throw in plastic seat covers for those sales...LOL