Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   HELP! Should I or Shouldn't I?? (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/help-should-i-shouldnt-i-542/)

jsahara 03-21-2006 11:15 PM

HELP! Should I or Shouldn't I??

;)

hummerific 03-22-2006 06:01 PM

RE: HELP! Should I or Shouldn't I??

toe hitch (which i don't need)
Lol, I wouldnt need one of those either[sm=bounceybounce.gif]

But seriously, I think the deal sounds pretty sweet. And the engine...I couldnt tell you, ask for a 24 hour test drive. But I would say: It's a truck not a coupe.

dilo2001gt 03-22-2006 07:53 PM

is it a adventure package too because i did not no they offer 33in tire on chrome rims if it both packages not that bad of a deal but drive it first to see if you like the motor go up those hills then decide and make sure you test drive one with the 33in tire there is a differance

jsahara 03-22-2006 07:59 PM

No it's not the adventure package. They told me that I could not order one that way, but they have one on the lot they would put the bigger tires on.

Thanks for you advice.

shortbus 03-22-2006 09:00 PM

go for it. you'll love it. or you won't. and then you'll hate everyone here that talked you into it. of course, i don't have an H3, so i can't tell you how much i like it. i would recommend you take that $33 k and get yourself a nice '04 H2, but that's just me . . . .

Dennis 03-22-2006 09:23 PM

No..I'd go for an H2 if you are concerned about the power to get you over hill and dale...Then you can come back and hate the dirty H2 dudes, because you need a second mortage to keeper gassed up..But that's the compromise you'll have to make for not having enough power, in order to get that HUMMER heritage.[sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]

shortbus 03-22-2006 09:44 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

No..I'd go for an H2 if you are concerned about the power to get you over hill and dale...Then you can come back and hate the dirty H2 dudes, because you need a second mortage to keeper gassed up..But that's the compromise you'll have to make for not having enough power, in order to get that HUMMER heritage.[sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]

bah, gas is cheap, just ask any european . . . . besides, everyone has 3 mortgages these days . . . .

Dennis 03-22-2006 10:27 PM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

ORIGINAL: Dennis

bah, gas is cheap, just ask any european . . . .
Really..That's no joke...A couple of mates of mine in the Uk are always asking why we yanks are alwys bitching about our fuel prices...I said because we can..:D

shortbus 03-22-2006 10:55 PM

it's cheaper here, today, than it was in the UK in the early 80's when i lived there.

jsahara 03-23-2006 12:59 AM

The H2 is nice but I have a kid to get through college.
I am gonna go for it. It's just too cool not to have. There seems to be,on this site alone, plenty of folks that are happy.
Should I get the chrome wheels?